You would think the number of MULES would give them a hint!

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
That most of us can not earn credits fast enough to buy items available so we have to make mules...that should hint to VMK that items cost way to much and they should make them more affordable.

I just made a mule number #1113212 that is 100,000 mules made this week!

:earseek:

Mal

And if we didn't have to make so many mules, maybe they wouldn't have so many server issues. I mean, every mule we make takes up space in there servers, right?

Maleficent2 said:

:earseek:

Mal

I think MousseDude probably made at least half of those this week! LOL!

Do they encourage mules? You would think they wouldn't, but how could they not know by now that almost everyone is creating mules?

between making the mules, nedding and trading the items back to my main or secondary I haven't had much time to enjoy this week on VMK.

And do they check any? My DS saw me making one and said that that ".net isn't right" :rotfl: :rotfl: I told him I know

I am making a mule as we speak. I am getting attached to them though :rotfl: DS doesn't have enough credits for the HM suit and he really needs one :-)

It's impressive, because it means that >10% of ALL characters created on VMK have been created since Mousse got 1,000,000 only a few days ago, despite VMK having been open for months now.

Maleficent2 said:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter