You wont believe this

merky

Mouseketeer
I just got ressie's for spring break April 6 thru April 11 I have been trying for 2 mts ,to get them and can you believe this close to spring break I was able to get a Premium site :banana::woohoo: Oh no discount available! I had given up on the Fort this year !!! Doing a happy dance:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congrats on getting the ressie. I guess that's why the folks on this site say to never give up trying! Have a great trip/:thumbsup2

woo hoo! that is because people will book and hope that somehow they will be able to get there. then things happen and they have to cancel. although it stinks that someone had to cancel. it is great that you got!
keep an eye out for us. we'll be arriving on the 3rd and staying till the 10th. can't wait.. i am doing the happy dance too.

just hope bigdaddyrog doesn't see us doing the happy dance or he might start playing music. lol

:lmao: Nope, not our site,,just kidd'n around:rotfl2:
but I am glad ya'll got the ressies ya wanted,your gonna have a GREAT time !
And if ya find yourself with nutt'n to do (yeah, right) then ya might wanna try wettn a line, I hear that Disney lets folk fish at the Fort!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter