You use your popcorn bucket for what????

No one has answered this question and I am wondering the same thing..........:confused3
I get mine from all different stands.

Here are my three from 2007. I wanted one from every park, but Epcot only had the "Magic Kingdom" one! :sad1:

P4220143.jpg

As for uses, they just sit around collecting dust...but I must get any new one I see. lol I only found 1 new design last year. :sad2: I really need the new one this year! :banana:

My DD has one and I forgot about it I just shoved it in the back of the clothes...two years later...I just found it...I was just going to dump it...now I think I will leave it in the bathroom and use it for the toilet bowl brush...

we take ours to the movie theater and divide the big thing into our separate Disney buckets, then we aren't all reaching and grabbing into the same one

I like the other ideas! I have about 8 of them & would like to SEE them more often! Gotta Love the DIS!

I have a bunch from several differnt years with differnt themes and at Christmas I found a really good use for them.

My family loves candles and I gave several medium size Yankee Candles this year. The candles fit perfectly in the popcorn buckets. Just wrapped some tissue paper around them and stuck a bow on them. Everyone loved the popcorn buckets that came with the candles and plan on using the buckets for popcorn and stuff too. My family are all WDW lovers, so a WDW popcorn bucket was a nice little surprise. You could put anything in them you want, just add tissue paper to cushion it.

I am a teacher and I use mine at my front board to hold all my dry erase markers and the towel 'square' that I use to erase my d.e. board. I love walking up to it and seeing the fab 5 each day!

We use ours for the kid's art supplies. In fact, we need a couple more so our containers all match. I told my DH that's the whole reason we need to go back.....BUCKETS!!!! Yep! That's the only reason! We need buckets! My hands are tied... we have to go...nothing I can do.:rotfl:

I LOVE the great ideas! I am definitely going to make sure we have one to save change for our next trip. I am a substitute teacher, but I want to have them for my pencils, pens, etc. on my desk when I finally get a full time job! Great Ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter