You tube interactive MK map

Skyw

DIS Veteran
I am not good with links but if you go to you tube and search interactive MK map it will pull it up for you. It is very cool. I was trying to decide whether or not to make plans for Specto parade. I showed my DS5 the video and he said "boring". That made it that so much easier!!!! I was stressing over the crowds. No we can go on no parade night.

I wouldn't skip anything just because the VIDEO is boring! I have seen video of most attractions, fireworks and parades at the World, and though I am a HUGE fan, I find the video is typically boring, where I am thrilled by the real thing. I can get some enjoyment out of the video because it helps me remember the real thing, but it is not even close to experiencing the real thing. Just something to consider.

:santa:

I wouldn't skip anything just because the VIDEO is boring! I have seen video of most attractions, fireworks and parades at the World, and though I am a HUGE fan, I find the video is typically boring, where I am thrilled by the real thing. I can get some enjoyment out of the video because it helps me remember the real thing, but it is not even close to experiencing the real thing. Just something to consider.

Have to agree with Shanman. You can't really go by a video. Your DS might really like it - in person. I think for a parade you have to be there in the moment to truly experience it.

oh shanman!!! You had to say that...I really was looking for an excuse not to be in all of that craziness!!!! Now you are guiltin' me out. I am a horrible mom if my son doesn't see a glow in the dark parade. ;)

Not "horrible", it's just gonna make it harder for you to stay on the Nice list this year. ;)

No, I just didn't want you to miss something great just because the video stinks. I had seen the Jingle Jungle Parade in video and pictures and decided it was something I could skip, so I did a few times. Last year we checked it out and really enjoyed it. Don't judge an attraction by it's video.

something else to think about if you go on a parade night and your son isn't interested most people will be watching the parade so rides should be easier to get on i would pick that ride or two that was tough to get on and head there while everyone else is watching parade

That is pretty cool. I really have to get one of those HD camcorders.

Ok. I think we will watch it the entrance and if he is bored then we are "out of there". I have spent the last 2 vacations with an empty park. I am going to show him the other big rides. I think he might be a little scared of splash mountain. That hill looks worse then it is!!

Glad everyone liked the MAPS. There is one for HS, AK and EP too. It gives me something to do when I have NOTHING TO DO!!!! (It is Easter, I don't live near family and the only thing open is Walmart...and DH is working)

I know, I keep showing my son stuff. He thinks I am nuts!!!! HAHAHA.

That is very cool. I'm glad you posted this since I had no idea something like that could even be done.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter