You think of a wonderful thought ... TR

Another great couple of updates. I love Elsie's unimpressed face with Gaston!

Thank you! Ha she really isn't a fan of his.

Great update :) I was really looking forward to seeing that dress on Elsie, she is soooooo cute!! That was funny about Gaston, Elsie's little face is priceless lol. Some great pics that day :goodvibes

I love that dress it will be a sad day when it doesnt fit any more.

wow Elsie met lots of characters

The toystory pics are fab - love Elsie's dress

She loves her characters keeps her very happy.

aw i love her outfits she is so cute !!

must say have really enjoyed your tr and its made me sooo excited for our own holiday !! my 3 year old is loving all your character photos !!

Aw glad it gets other excited it is nice to be reminded of the memories but sad to be home!

So funny that Elsie didn't like Gaston :laughing:

She is wonderfully confident with the characters, I mean they are just HUGE next to her and yet she seems to enjoy meeting them so much :goodvibes

I know its strange the only ones she's not as keen with are face characters.
She got over it after a few days though.

Wow you met a lot of characters how cute did elsie look with Jessie xx

Thank you! You must be soooo excited your trip is getting so close.

that dress is just too cute. Loads of great photos today.

Thanks I love her Jessie dress

We were at Animal Kingdom for about 9.30. We made our way over to Camp Minnie Mickey but it doesn't open till 10 so we wait and wait.

Finally at 10 we are on our way to see some characters. Slowly going insane listening to some people's conversations. The things we over hear in WDW are very strange.

E.G In Ohana the family behind us the dad told the children "they wouldn't go to heaven if they didn't eat their breakfast because you dont see any happy skinny people in heaven"

waiting for Tinkerbell a couple behind us it was the ladies birthday (actual day off) and they were looking at photos of the day and she said "I always close my eyes in photos" her boyfriend/husband replied "No it is because you have a fat face"

But this morning it was the couple behind us they had been on the trian to Rafikis planet and were complaining they hadnt seen the Yeti lol.

Any way back on track. We were on our way to where else but to find some characters.

First up Baloo and King Louie

36612_10152583998085521_1778754344_n.jpg

69211_10152583999390521_2103328616_n.jpg

574511_10152584000310521_1767118695_n.jpg

We had so much fun here. Every one else seemed to be more interested in seeing Minnie, Mickey and the others so we had them all to ourselves for ages! Elsie did her monkey dance for King Louie. Added bonus Baloo signed our autograph book for King Louie as well so we actually had King Louies page filled in Elsie's autograph book.

When we left they were announcing Pocahontas was on her way and no one was waiting so we decided to wait for her.

207344_10152584001850521_1315792528_n.jpg

She talked to Elsie about where she lived and told her about John Smith. She was very good in character Elsie was still eyeing up King Louie though.

The Festival of the Lion King was just about to start so we parked up the push chair and made our way in! We were Elephants again Dave and I seem to sit in the same place every time.

482630_10152584004820521_1354035858_n.jpg

179250_10152584013915521_1445727374_n.jpg

Every one must must see this show it is soooo AMAZING!

Elsie loves animals nearly as much as she loves characters so we had a stroll through Maharajah Trek (yes I googled it I couldn't remember how to spell it)

581053_10152584019460521_1371076678_n.jpg

536908_10152584036565521_1048953690_n.jpg

We then made our way over to Nemo the musical. Stopping for some swingers though.

560149_10152584036790521_1283408530_n.jpg

I love Nemo the musical the music is amazing but Dave isn't that fussed by it! We had a bench for two right at the front of the second set of seats. So all the actors run past. Just before Dori come on she stood with Elsie for ages. Elsie got to stroke Dori and got a kiss from her. Great seats.

563319_10152584037230521_1753160175_n.jpg

After the show we decided to grab something to eat we tried Flame tree BBQ. It gets great reviews on the web but we really really weren't impressed it was soooooo salty not nice!

As we were so close to Russel and Dug it would be rude to not stop and say Hi.

539284_10152584037845521_996221789_n.jpg

551542_10152584037875521_201912163_n.jpg

It was about 1 and I wanted to be at Magic Kingdom for the parade so we made our way out and on the bus to Grand Floridian then got the boat over.

At Magic Kingdom and a quick bathroom break for every one and costume change for Elsie. We then got a few drinks and found a spot for the parade.

267934_10152584037835521_547514015_n.jpg

After a busy busy day at Animal Kingdom even though I charged my camera the night before (and remembered to put everything back in the camera) I had run out of battery. That is my only photo of the parade.

Dave videoed it all though and Elsie loves watching it!

She was really lucky during the parade Pluto, Goofy, Jessie, Abu, Gideon all stopped for a cuddle with Elsie and most characters waved and blew kisses to her so she was very pleased.

We had dinner at 4 at Be Our Guest! I was sooooooo excited about this. As you all know Elsie loves Beauty and the Beast and she finally going to meet the Beast.

(apologies for the photos they are from Daves phone)

156431_10152588498175521_305853393_n.jpg

542748_10152588498680521_1500465680_n.jpg

545631_10152588499140521_11693857_n.jpg

551341_10152588499540521_461827208_n.jpg

267887_10152588499675521_355857520_n.jpg

251778_10152588499745521_1448556139_n.jpg

480493_10152588499845521_1051050758_n.jpg

This place is so amazing really really amazing! The detail is exactly like the film. Elsie now says when she watches the film I been there! Bless her.

Here he is
Photo0596FourBySix_zps38e511a5.jpg

They had a little dance together and Elsie loved it.

Photo0624FourBySix_zps7b536970.jpg

I really hope we get to return here even if it is just to see the Beast.

After dinner we were all pretty tired we had been out since 9 it was now 6 and we never do a full day and Elsie hadnt had a nap.

Nice early night for us! Ready for a lot of shopping tomorrow!

Awwwwwwww my heart just melted looking at Elsie with the Beast :goodvibes SOOOOO adoreable!!!

And as for the "over heard in WDW" part I just have to laugh, so funny! What goes through some peoples minds!! And when is it ever ok to tell your partner they have a fat face - even if it is true its still not ok lol!!

Great update!! Really really enjoying your report, everytime I read something about Elsie I wonder "Would Will like that?" ;)

So pleased Elsie got to meet Beast, she looks so happy when they were dancing, I love that she now says she's been there when she watches the film!!! Really enjoying your updates xx

Great update, that photo of Elsie meeting the beast is sooo cute!!

tinks_1989 said:
He he glad he liked it.

Oh it's such a shame that there is such a small variety for boys.

Where are you eating? We mainly ate buffet or family style (all you can eat but brought to the table). We found having a good breakfast we didnt need much for lunch. We often ate back in the room made a sandwich or something. Then saved a QS for dinner. QS was harder as she doesn't like chips chicken nuggets etc. if we found some where that had mac and cheese one of us would order it and share with her. Or if there was ever a side order that we thought she would like we ordered that. She isn't a big eater though she eats small meals but snacks quiet often. Probably (why she always has so much energy) hence the mention of Mickey cheesy biscuits most days lol.

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. We were really surprised how easy we found it with her. Only had one terrible melt down unfortunately it was the day it was just me and Elsie.

X

Thanks - just catching up as I've not been about for a few days! We have lots of buffet/family styles planned, especially as we want to do as many character meals as possible! Which was your favourite?

I hadn't thought about having out TS credit at lunchtime, but now you mention it it's probably for the best. We have thought about having late breakfasts and then running through until the evening.We're lucky as we have a set of grandparents with us so we are hoping to fit in a couple of date nights too!

We are also staying at SS in a 2 bed - I've been loads of times to WDW but never in DVC property and never on the dining plan so I'm excited besides it being DS's first trip!

Did you get on OK with fireworks viewings later on at night?

Your DD looks gorgeous in all her outfits and it looks like you had a great time with her, I love how confident she is with the characters, I hope my DS is the same! At the moment the closest he gets is to my 3ft soft toy Mickey - which I got from my first trip as a child in 1988(!) - he crawls into our spare room says hello and gives him a smile every morning, my DH says Disney in in his genes! ;-) x

Another great chapter of your TR!:)

How did you like BOG?? I've only stopped in to see the restaurant (it is lovelyprincess:) and haven't eaten there yet.

Awwwwwwww my heart just melted looking at Elsie with the Beast :goodvibes SOOOOO adoreable!!!

And as for the "over heard in WDW" part I just have to laugh, so funny! What goes through some peoples minds!! And when is it ever ok to tell your partner they have a fat face - even if it is true its still not ok lol!!

Great update!! Really really enjoying your report, everytime I read something about Elsie I wonder "Would Will like that?" ;)

I know she got the beast soft toy for her birthday at the weekend she has to have him in bed now most kids would be scared.

I know right if dave told me that I had a fat anything on any day he would be sorry.

Aw he will love it all what's not to love lol. Xxxx

So pleased Elsie got to meet Beast, she looks so happy when they were dancing, I love that she now says she's been there when she watches the film!!! Really enjoying your updates xx

2 weeks ahhhh how exciting.

It's funny we watch beauty and the beast every day she sings along to be our guest as well lol!

Great update, that photo of Elsie meeting the beast is sooo cute!!

Thank you. :lovestruc

Thanks - just catching up as I've not been about for a few days! We have lots of buffet/family styles planned, especially as we want to do as many character meals as possible! Which was your favourite?

I hadn't thought about having out TS credit at lunchtime, but now you mention it it's probably for the best. We have thought about having late breakfasts and then running through until the evening.We're lucky as we have a set of grandparents with us so we are hoping to fit in a couple of date nights too!

We are also staying at SS in a 2 bed - I've been loads of times to WDW but never in DVC property and never on the dining plan so I'm excited besides it being DS's first trip!

Did you get on OK with fireworks viewings later on at night?

Your DD looks gorgeous in all her outfits and it looks like you had a great time with her, I love how confident she is with the characters, I hope my DS is the same! At the moment the closest he gets is to my 3ft soft toy Mickey - which I got from my first trip as a child in 1988(!) - he crawls into our spare room says hello and gives him a smile every morning, my DH says Disney in in his genes! ;-) x

We found character meals great kept Elsie happy long enough to sit and eat something. She isn't one to sit still normally.

TS was good for lunch but we aren't ones to stay in the park late as long as you get a good time it should be fine. Having breakfast in the room is certainly the easiest option. Elsie is always starving when she wakes so she eats in the room any way.

Oh a 2 bed. How lovely I love SSR I can't wait to return as long as disneys prices are good we will be back. A lot of firsts for your trip soooo exciting.

Fireworks were fine luckily she isn't scared. We did fireworks on nights we had evening meals. Epcot we ate garden grill stayed for fireworks. Fantastic was on at 7 so much easier and they have entertainment whilst you are waiting which helped. If you have a car go to Walmart or the $1 store and get some glow sticks much cheaper then disney.

I love her out fits I have been making some my self.

ea5c722cd28ebfe18b39b9644a5c5038_zpseb4d7d5b.jpg

66027065055888201b58d1af2d14c324_zps9de43f89.jpg

Not happy with the transfer on this one

daca18d57ba6559e7f24e2c8f9856bf7_zps1790af8f.jpg

6db52ac9c96c4a65e3bb1a217c3ffba1_zpsbddbd27c.jpg

Also made a bag like this to keep all my bits for sewing in

8d0ac1f0bd8a86abeb252bd94f4d9275_zps4b858660.jpg

My favourite dress so far.

a05ece658ea17a283cd4a2abbce0ec33_zps3bd3cf58.jpg

This is my next mission

3c82e00868321e8b16d1790d0edad073_zpsfa5f4581.jpg

Eeeeek!

Another great chapter of your TR!:)

How did you like BOG?? I've only stopped in to see the restaurant (it is lovelyprincess:) and haven't eaten there yet.

The food was so good. Quiet a lot of garlic salt on the chips but I love garlic no vampires near me lol! Our server wasn't great didnt explain anything about the restaurant but the server that was with the table next to us was great. The restaurant was just soooo beautiful.

Elsie looks so cute with the beast so pleased you got to meet him x

Thank you are you going to Be our guest on your holiday?

Such a cute photo of Elsie with Beast

I know how hard you tried to get that reservation and it was clearly sooooo worthwhile :)

Linda67 said:
Such a cute photo of Elsie with Beast

I know how hard you tried to get that reservation and it was clearly sooooo worthwhile :)

I know multiple times a day for weeks even months. :D so pleased we got to go.

tigger17 said:
Yes we are and I can't wait x

YAY how exciting. Have a lovely time there xxx

:lovestrucoh I loooooove the pic of her with the beast:lovestruc

Never mind princess dresses hope your making "bunny" outfits:rotfl2:

For Dave & Phil :lmao:

Today we are picking up the car for some retail therapy. We were booked to collect our car from the swan hotel at 8.30. Sowe jump on the Hollywood studios bus at 7.45. Bus all to our selves luckily because as we are pulling in to Hollywood studios Elsie is sick all over her self! She is so shocked she is shaking luckily none of it was any where else but on her so we just jumped off the bus and cleaned her up as best as we possibly could.

We walk to the swan we are a bit early and the desk isn't open yet so I go look in the shop for some clothes for Elsie. With no luck Elsie is small she still wears 6-9 months clothes yet she is 2. The only thing they have in her size are baby pjs it's a nice day probably the nicest so far so we can't put her in pjs.

We get the car after a little argument with the woman about car seat hire we had pre paid but was trying to charge us again. What a joke it was the most hideous car seat I have ever seen.

Our drive for the next couple of days was this
89644c549370fa0a758fdc0c29a88d02_zpsaabb763d.jpg

0363f7496ef91e1b14bf0747d024ff55_zps3db6c026.jpg

Chèvrelot 200

We went back to SSR quickly to change Elsie grab spare change of clothes in case it happened again.

All ready and Florida mall as our first destination off we went.

We were there before opening so we went to the food court that was open and shared a breakfast sandwich and Elsie had some bread.

It was now 10 and the disney store was open yay. I love their disney store sooooooooooooo much better then ours. I got Elsie and my niece a matching minnie dress for the summer. Some presents for people back home and treated Elsie to a few other bits :)

We also stopped in lush love it here in the uk got mum some US exclusives. Children's place, sunglass hut and the usual others.

On our way sour we stopped in toys r us. Disappointed the store was almost empty.

Next mall at millennia. So easy with a sat nav the first time dave and I went we just picked up a free map and I'm a useless navigator we were very lost. Lol. 3rd time with the sat nav we will never be with out now.

We stopped for lunch first as Elsie was hungry we went to chick a fill a? Is that right sounds weird chicken feeler??!!?? I had a normal chicken burger dave had the spicy one Elsie had nuggets. No sickness hopefully a one off travel sickness thing.

I wanted some more mac make up but of ourselves today they have released their new range Alfie girls or something and its heaving in that small store. We also went in the usual clothes shops, pottery barn kids (love it in there sooo much)

Not much to keep us here though we find we can't afford anything lol so we made our way back stopping at Walmart.

Back at the hotel about 1 and Elsie is asleep doesn't wake from carrying her out the car and put down for bed. Poor thing.

We wake her up at 6 as we have dinner booked at garden grove at 7.30.

It was lovely here it's not on the DDP but we fancied trying it. If you want character meal and not fussed who you see I recommended here. It was so peaceful and the food was sooo good. All you can eat sea food Buffett (they also do BBQ nights) lobster is included brought to your table you can only order another once you have finished the hole serving (1/2 a lobster).

We saw goofy, pluto chip and dale. Pictures aren't great had it on the wrong setting. (Had it ready for fireworks that we didnt watch lol)

9f125663be58d7e72ae8dc0c34bfaf79_zpsf6a100eb.jpg

86c6c54cf652a064344176f75c01ecdf_zps82c56c87.jpg

You can see she is poorly she doesn't have her dummy much any more just night time but it barely came out today.

c204098d4487622cb64c0975dfd36d1a_zpsf321c233.jpg

9369bd3201f07208b67398e56f0d284e_zpsd525b0ac.jpg

ae21c069a84d8291e6546062e66bc976_zps6d101590.jpg

Our server was great. He gave us a pass so we didnt have to pay the $15 parking. Funny story dave thought he said his name was Bruce so all night we were laughing about Bruce from finding nemo saying fish are friends not food but he was serving fish. Lol. Yes we are simple minded. E wasn't Bruce he was Steve lol!

After dinner we were going to watch illuminations but decided to head to the Walmart on 192. We were just about to leave and Elsie was sick again this time it went every where. The woman that worked there said it was fine just leave it. That it happens all the time. Yuck!

Back home clean Elsie up and straight to bed. Hope it's just a 24 hour thing.

Oh no... poor Elsie!

I've never read a good food review for Garden Grill... It's nice to see you guys enjoyed it! I'd like to take the family in December as Grandads favourite characters are Chip and Dale!

A fab day, sounds very relaxed :-) (apart from a poorly Elsie!) Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter