you text everyone in your phone contacts to come to a party in your home , everyone turns up , how many people are now in your home?

A lot. My cell initially was used only for business contact. I kept the number when I sold my business and added personal contacts without deleting the professional ones. One day, someday, maybe….

A lot as well. My cell phone has all my previous office mates and all the people who work on a website if used to do book reviews for.

Not including businesses, doctors & similar probably about 20. Most are business contacts that I don't/wouldn't socialize with.

41 contacts. The dead folks won't be coming. Several I have both the landline and cell phone number for. So I'm guessing 30.

Just checked, 149. I'm not that popular, I just never delete contacts and I use my phone for work.

Over a hundred and most of them would be people I barely know and would never actually invite, because my only cell is my work phone.

41 contacts. The dead folks won't be coming. Several I have both the landline and cell phone number for. So I'm guessing 30.
I was just going to say that I have 434 contacts, but at my age I need to go through and see how many are still alive to get an actual number. Either way, -1 because I'm not sticking around if all of them are showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter