You should be proud of me!

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
Well, after all that anguish about taking but busses with my rented ECV, I just want to let you know I did it everyday! I even went some places by myself! It was really great to be able to see stuff I have never had the fortitude to get to on our 5 previous trips.

I have a new nickname in our family...."Speedy". They all had to hustle to catch up to me! :smooth:

Glad to hear you had a good time (and mastered the buses, too!).

Well, "Speedy" welcome back! Glad to read you had good experiences using the ECV :). Did you rent from Disney or off property?

I am proud for you! Now you can lend your support and encouragement to other self-doubters. Glad to hear you had a good time.

I rented from Walker. I got the number here on the board and Bob was very nice. The scooter was not there when I arrived. I had changed resorts the week prior to leaving and had called them. I called Walker and they brought the scooter to our room for us. CBR the front desk is very far from the rooms. The only problem was my tag on the key had my name but a hotel off Disney property. I think someone mixed it up and they delivered to the wrong hotel. Within an hour of my call though, the scooter was at my room. Good service, I think. I would recommend them.

I also rented from Walker twice this year - October & again earlier this month. I had very good experiences both times. I plan to rent from them again!

I am very pleased to welcome you into the group of formerly timid ECVers who are now big cheerleaders for taking the EVCs on the bus! I am so glad you had a great time, "Speedy"!!! I used and was very pleased with Walker as well. Way to go!

:wave: Cupcake

You GO GIRL!! So glad you had a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter