You really should read this for VMK safety

I see them often enough wandering the streets as I do. I just warn them and if they keep up, I report them. Some have got the boot. Had one of those today in StorybookLand.
Maybe a report coming from a community leader has more weight.
Ignoring them is probably the best thing to do and there is a button for that too.
:earsboy:
Most of the people on the game seem nice enough though. I don't recommend leaving over it, we need all the nice people we can get :)

cteddiesgirl said:
Well, I think they took out da. So that can't be used anymore.

But they also need to take out the word ugly. :)

I agree, I notified VMK with words they should take out to keep VMK safe but they just said "Thank you we are taking the proper precautions" I was like :confused3 . I'm so fed up with VMK I am thinking of blocking everyone even the nice people on VMK so I don't have to hear these mean rude people and boy girl things (which staff has informed it IS against VMK rules but yet you can not get punished for it..yet I hope) I personally think they should have it as a report, if you do VMK dating you will get punished my theory. I have lots of idea's for VMK I may try to get a job there lol, if I did most of you would be furious for my ideas of banning words and dating and things like that, but its all for keeping you safe you will thank VMK staff for that later when you finally realize what kind of people could sign up for VMK. This is a true story and it is ment for you to take seriously. My mule I had made was a boy and I had lots of girls hit on him who I would just block but some how this one girl would always manage to follow me like stalking me, and I told her to leave me alone and told her I was really a girl and she told me that was ok!! I was shocked she said she hearted me so much and wanted to meet me, she wanted to meet me at the Disneyland park and spend our lives together and talked about all these things and I was shocked people like this could get on VMK! You have NO! idea who these people are or what they are capible of I ask you Respect VMK values and not find a way around them for your safety I see so many girls and little boys missing, abducted, and worse MURDERED on the news VMK is ment for fun and I ask you follow those rules made to help protect you from those things, you have no idea the pain it would cause your family and friends to see you missing or dead. once again, respect respect RESPECT VMK VALUES I am not afraid to report you and make sure certain people are banned for good to keep our future children safe at least I know I'm one person who cares about the worlds future.

Well, I had a rather, ahem, interesting thing to happen to me a couple days ago. This guy (just had a guest name so far) comes up to me and starts the whole "are you taken?" garbage. I gave the response I'd prepared in my head from day 1: "No, and I'm not going to be. This is a Disney game and that's what I'm here for, not this 'taken' business." Well, said guy proceeds to say, in a roundabout, poorly grammatically worded way "Well, too bad you aren't taken because I'm taken too and am looking for someone to cheat on my girlfriend with." :earseek: :rolleyes1 To say I was stunned would be an understatement. I logged off just to get away from the guy and signed back on later, and said guy appeared yet again after awhile, this time basically calling me a loser with mental issues for not wanting to have a virtual boyfriend. I was just about to hit the lovely "report" button, but alas, he magically disappeared... I'd like to think the big white glove plucked the little (or big, possibly) creep out of the game and sent him off to virtual therapy. :badpc:

SorcererDonald16 said:
..."Well, too bad you aren't taken because I'm taken too and am looking for someone to cheat on my girlfriend with." :earseek: :rolleyes1 To say I was stunned would be an understatement. ...

Yes I've seen about 3 or more of those kind of people, thats why I really believe we should all send VMK a message about banning VMK dating, if people do it we could report them, make things SO much easier.

I was helping my 7 year old cousin out with pirates of the carribbean game and some guy on the other team that died started typing "You beep" and would keep typing that. I was so mad becuz i didn't want my cousin to see that. It took his dad a long time to finally let him play vmk and this is how vmk treats him! I was sooo mad so i just said "stop or i'll report you" and funny thing was, next level he was gone and replaced with a pirate ship! :cool1: I definetely think it all has to do with the lack of discipline for the bf/gf issue and dictionary dancing! It really get's me angry sometimes!

Some girl the other day asked me if i were taken i ignored it! She then asked do you want to be my boy i said no. to wich she replied, and i quote, "### off scum bag" as i went to report her she disapeared!

DementedRiku said:
I was helping my 7 year old cousin out with pirates of the carribbean game and some guy on the other team that died started typing "You beep" and would keep typing that. I was so mad becuz i didn't want my cousin to see that. It took his dad a long time to finally let him play vmk and this is how vmk treats him! I was sooo mad so i just said "stop or i'll report you" and funny thing was, next level he was gone and replaced with a pirate ship! :cool1: I definetely think it all has to do with the lack of discipline for the bf/gf issue and dictionary dancing! It really get's me angry sometimes!

I am putting in a request to VMK. If you would like to help me with the request to ban VMK dating so it is not like I am the only one.

The whole "mummy" thing. that really bothers me. I was waiting to play a game and a girl came in crying "mummy" "I am a new born" then the other girl said "I just had a bay be" and this is the worst she actually said "and my thing still hurts" :earseek: I was shocked and trying to right down their names when they left the room. I sure wish I had been faster on trying to report them.

I have been trying to avoid these people but all we can do is report them.

Now I am not saying we should report for every little thing, but some of these so called "kids" are getting out of hand. :rolleyes:

One kid got mad while waiting for a game and said he was going to report everybody in the room if they did not let him in. I kept trying to explain that we had to wait our turn for the next round, (but they just don't listen). He told me to shut up and I left the room.

Why is it every time we get somethng good someone bad has to spoil it?

Don't forget you can click on any vmk person, and then click on Ignore. Then you won't have to "hear" them anymore.

bopper said:
Don't forget you can click on any vmk person, and then click on Ignore. Then you won't have to "hear" them anymore.

Yes that does always work, but other kids can still see what they type if they don't ignore them and it teaches them, "If other kids do it it must be ok" and I am very against that.

Do the VMK staff REALLY read these boards? I hope they do and see what kind of trash we have to put up with. I also hope that they don't decide, "VMK was a mistake, and we should take it down." :badpc:

The least they could do is set up another chat enviroment designed specifically for adults with no children allowed whatsoever, or have I just described the nightly DIS chats? :confused:

BuddyGenie said:
Do the VMK staff REALLY read these boards? I hope they do and see what kind of trash we have to put up with. I also hope that they don't decide, "VMK was a mistake, and we should take it down." :badpc:

The least they could do is set up another chat enviroment designed specifically for adults with no children allowed whatsoever, or have I just described the nightly DIS chats? :confused:

Even if they made another chat environment kids could still lie about there age to get on, and that would be a very bad thing. Unless they made it so you have to enter your social security number and check to make sure your the age you say you are then it would never be safe. And seeing as that would cost DIS more money it might never happen :guilty: . Even though banning boy girl things would lose people I guarentee that all the parents who have banned there children from VMK for the dating and mommy daddy reasons will come back making it more people. Expanding the age group of little kids having fun on Disney like they're suppost to, while keeping it safe and respectalbe. Even adding more teenagers and adults who grew up with Disney, and are mature enough to handle the rules. If I was part of VMK staff I would fight Disney/VMK for the right to ban girl boy things, I know when I have children unless this changes I'm monitering their games very closely (this sounds really bad to disney but) Disney is a FAMILY friendly company and right now 97% of the parents if they saw VMK would send complaints to Disney. I wouldn't want my child playing a dating game, I would be terrified of who they might meet or even arrange to see!

Good news, I just talked to VMK_W..I forgot her name, but she has announced you can report anyone who does boy girl things! I think all the reports on the VMK site have finally gotten to them. Now just to eleminate those who do the boy girl things. :cheer2:

That is good news.... I made a mistake and created a girl character for myself when I was actually trying to create it for my daughter. So I have to explain that I am a boy and I am not interested in boyfriends. I'm a DUDE!!!!

Well...
you won´t be able to prevent all bullyness because people just keep making new chars and then start being rude.

The least you should do is react on it. After all these are just words. Just ignore them and thats about it. As soon they realize nobody cares what they are writing it will start to get boring for them. This is not real life were they might take other actions. The only thing people can do in this game is basically write.

So my advice...just ignore them and play your game.

Question Nr.2: Are kids getting more rude these days...

mhm well, I have a kinda outside view upon the US since Im in Germany. I guess we are quite famous for critics towards the United States ;)
Since I´m not a backback tourist nor a teacher my point of view isn´t
"All Americans are dumb! Everyone likes to kill muslims there! There are all like George W. Bush" (btw. this is a casual point of view for teens in Germany)
or as I call it the "Michael Moore point of view".

I think we have that problem in every modern country.
High unemployement rate...new hightech product...parents keep loosing control over their children...sooner or later they loose respect and so on..and so on...

This is the same in most modern countrys I would say.

As I mentioned, the only way we can combat these kids are by not giving them the opportunity to ruin our fun.

So just keep having a good time I´d say. Don´t let those persons spoil our good times in the Kingdom!

Before this is getting to political and ends up in a Winston Churchil speech I´ll better stop now :rotfl2:

We will defend them on the shores....

no better to stop :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter