You really should read this for VMK safety

Tiinkerbelle

Spend every moment like it's your last, you only g
Wow...I do not feel welcome or safe at all in VMK anymore, :guilty: this little girl came up to me, and started cussing me out and said "I hope you ###" but I knew what she ment "die" or some form of pain and death was in that ### and people are saying "shut up" "i hat you" all the time now, VMK is suppost to be a safe place :confused3 I feel like its a place for hook ups -(you NEVER know who they are i'm warning you they could be an online preditor so treat others like strangers in a mall or gas station you NEVER know who they are even from appearance.) and this mummy baby thing :confused3 I think that is odd also, But mostly people are SO rude now a days, is this our nations future? A bunch of immature kids thinking cussing and wanting people to die is cool? Do they get the concept of dying? and of cussing? it's not right. VMK is my favorite game I must say..but I'm thinking of leaving VMK because of all of this :confused3 which makes me sad because of all the work I did and I was going to apply to be a community leader, but the number of abusive people on VMK and VMK dating is out of VMK control now :guilty: hope everyone on VMK is happy.

~p.s. please go to page 2 and read my last post it is very important you listen and respect VMK authority~

wow, that really stinks, but don't leave. that's why i don't go to any other rooms unless it says dis in it

I know it hurts when you get bullies in a nice safe place like VMK. You should report them all. :wizard:

As for the girl boy thing, whenever you see it, tell the people that it is against VMK values. My sister is a community leader and she asked a staff member about the whole boy/girl thing, and she said that it is against VMK values and is greatly frowned apon. (I don't think those were her exact words but along those lines.) She also said not to go around telling people it is wrong, but just when you see it, to notify them that it is against VMK values and hopefully they will stop and spread the message to their friends. :)

Dis-Wiz said:
As for the girl boy thing, whenever you see it, tell the people that it is against VMK values. My sister is a community leader and she asked a staff member about the whole boy/girl thing, and she said that it is against VMK values and is greatly frowned apon. (I don't think those were her exact words but along those lines.) She also said not to go around telling people it is wrong, but just when you see it, to notify them that it is against VMK values and hopefully they will stop and spread the message to their friends. :)
i've tried that before, they say "was i talking to you" or "shut up" :badpc:

I'm sorry you've seen so much of the ugly side of VMK. If you see it again, please report these people! It helps all of us when those who play by their own rules, rather than those of VMK, are banned or warned of future bans. I have seen those players who have disrespected others and have warned them once, then reported them if the warning went unheeded. I will continue to do so whether I am a community leader or not.

Yeah. I've seen where lots of kids think it's absolutely cool to be completely rude and/or use profanity.

For one, it's a type of fad at certain ages. Two, it's society's & (some) parent's faults for allowing kids to think that this type of behavior is fine.

I saw a couple kids in the emporium calling each other "beach". I asked them to please not use that kind of language. Another kid then said to me "why not? We all do it." Then I siad that there are little kids playing this game and the reply back was "So?".

This type of behavior has become the standard in today's society. Just think of all the music, videos, movies and games that these kids are exposed to. The most popular things with most kids are the ones that promote this type of behavior. And society is not doing anything about it.

I could go on and on about this subject, but I won't. :)

I mean I like the REAL beach and all on a hot summers day, but do you really need it in VMK? they can just take that word out along with "da am" which I've seen plenty of boys use, I was like :earseek: you can say that?? :confused3 do we really need the words beach, da am, shut up, and freak in VMK?

Saxsoon said:
wow, that really stinks, but don't leave. that's why i don't go to any other rooms unless it says dis in it
Yup great idea Saxsoon, however mean ppl can invade any room, including dis rooms :(

i believe we can no longer say da. I never knew we could say freak! lol. But even if they did take out the words that substituted bad words, immature kids would still find ways around it. There is no stopping it. Only encouraging it to stop.

Well, I think they took out da. So that can't be used anymore.

But they also need to take out the word ugly. :)

Dis-Wiz said:
i believe we can no longer say da. I never knew we could say freak! lol. But even if they did take out the words that substituted bad words, immature kids would still find ways around it. There is no stopping it. Only encouraging it to stop.

:guilty: yes they should take out the ### and not let you enter any words that would get blocked! also they should have sentence blockers, anything that would look offensive or VMK dating wise :confused3

Somebody was in the dance lobby saying "shake that ###" I told him not to but what he said was "but it is cool".

Why did this girl attack you? Did you do or say anything to her? I think there might be something else here ...

I have never been bothered by anyone in VMK. Not my main character and not my mules. OK ... my cute boy mule was hit on by another boy, but I just said "no thanks" and that was it. No cussing and no swearing. Honestly, if someone did something that made me uncomfortable I would report them and then leave the room. No biggie.

iluvcountry said:
Somebody was in the dance lobby saying "shake that ###" I told him not to but what he said was "but it is cool".
VMK Has creeped me out, creeped me out, VMK has creeped me out, all through the lands.

robinb said:
Why did this girl attack you? Did you do or say anything to her? I think there might be something else here ...

I have never been bothered by anyone in VMK. Not my main character and not my mules. OK ... my cute boy mule was hit on by another boy, but I just said "no thanks" and that was it. No cussing and no swearing. Honestly, if someone did something that made me uncomfortable I would report them and then leave the room. No biggie.

no I was just in this room with my friend and when you get kicked out of the teleporter it kicks you onto the room entry area that was blocked by room dividers, and she was stuck saying let me in. It was not my room so I told her I could not and she just started going :confused3 totally insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter