You people are keeping me awake!

momtoprincess A

Mouseketeer
:rotfl2:
OK it's my own doing. I've found you wonderful people and I've been reading the camping threads for the last couple of nights. It will be 10:00 and I'll think I have to go to bed, but I'll just quickly read this one thread.
Before you know it ~ I'm laughing so hard (trying not to wake the family) and it's 12:30.:rolleyes:

I wish I could go camping at the "World" I would love to be able to meet some of you. I think it would be a blast.
Since I live on the western tip of Canada and don't have very much $ ~ It is very unlikely I will ever get to.
Unless I win the lottery then everyone could come over to my campsite for free beer and kingaloosh.

I know :idea:~ I'll save up all my money and send my grumpy dh and sons offsite. DD and I'll stay at the campsite in a tent.
Better yet does anybody want to share their campsite with us? I could park at the campsite and you could just park outside the gates. Oh and you couldn't smoke or cook smelling fish, and I don't want my DD around any animals or your hanging underwear.:lmao: Maybe I could just have the whole family over for supper one night and tramp all over your stuff.

Sorry I couldn't resist.:littleangel:

Anyway I think you are a great group of people and would love to get to know you.

:welcome:

Yep, we're a goofy bunch around here. Some are more sane than others and then there's me... I'm just nuts! Seriously though (did I just say that???), if you love Disney, the Fort and camping in general, then you'll fit right in here. Especially if you have a sense of humor, which it looks like you do. And if you fish... well then Frank will love you!

come over to my campsite for free beer and kingaloosh.

First ~ Welcome!

Second ~ I want to know who taught you the Fort Fiend member Secret Saying? I suppose they taught you the secret handshake too? hmmmm???????? Are you in cahoots with Robert6401?
Give us names and no one gets hurt.

side note - Deb, something REALLY has to be done about the peacocks. They're telling our secrets to everyone!!!! Can't the otters do anything?
:lmao:

side note - Deb, something REALLY has to be done about the peacocks. They're telling our secrets to everyone!!!! Can't the otters do anything?
:lmao:

You know when I first saw that peacock the other day, at my local park, I didn't believe him when he said he just came from Fort Wilderness.:confused3

Then he pulled out his mouse ears and I believed:wizard:

He told me all sorts of interesting stuff:laughing:

OK it's my own doing. I've found you wonderful people and I've been reading the camping threads for the last couple of nights. It will be 10:00 and I'll think I have to go to bed, but I'll just quickly read this one thread.
Before you know it ~ I'm laughing so hard (trying not to wake the family) and it's 12:30.:rolleyes:

I wish I could go camping at the "World" I would love to be able to meet some of you. I think it would be a blast.
Since I live on the western tip of Canada and don't have very much $ ~ It is very unlikely I will ever get to.
Unless I win the lottery then everyone could come over to my campsite for free beer and kingaloosh.

I know :idea:~ I'll save up all my money and send my grumpy dh and sons offsite. DD and I'll stay at the campsite in a tent.
Better yet does anybody want to share their campsite with us? I could park at the campsite and you could just park outside the gates. Oh and you couldn't smoke or cook smelling fish, and I don't want my DD around any animals or your hanging underwear.:lmao: Maybe I could just have the whole family over for supper one night and tramp all over your stuff.

Sorry I couldn't resist.:littleangel:

Anyway I think you are a great group of people and would love to get to know you.

Welcome to the boards, :thumbsup2 For the life of me I cant figure out why folk keep say'n that these boards crack them up :confused3.
The only animals you havta worry about is the otters,,,and sometimes Rob.
I think the invite to everyone to come over for kingaloosh is very thoughtful of you,,,wy, we'd come even if you served kungaloosh.
And I gotta tell ya , that tramplin all my stuff thing, thats okay,,BUT that not cook'n fish thing,,well young lady, you'll just havta learn to like fish !!

SAVE UP ! Get to the Fort, :banana:

I havent slept since 2007 because of these maniacs!!!

Welcome to the boards, :thumbsup2 For the life of me I cant figure out why folk keep say'n that these boards crack them up :confused3.
The only animals you havta worry about is the otters,,,and sometimes Rob.
I think the invite to everyone to come over for kingaloosh is very thoughtful of you,,,wy, we'd come even if you served kungaloosh.
And I gotta tell ya , that tramplin all my stuff thing, thats okay,,BUT that not cook'n fish thing,,well young lady, you'll just havta learn to like fish !!

SAVE UP ! Get to the Fort, :banana:

I'd go fishing with you if you showed me how. Just don't be cooking that smelly fish while I'm mooching off you in your campsite.:sad2:

J/K I would probably love it if you cooked me up a fresh fish dinner. :flower3:

Welcome!!! And I'm sure we don't know what you're talking about. Why are you laughing at us? We are dead serious here! We would NEVER be a part of ANY tomfoolery! :rolleyes1

you'll sleep like a baby with the gentle rocking of the cruise :thumbsup2

I hope the rocking won't be Rog in front of the commode after a night of partying too hard. :lmao:

I I ahhhh I just got out of the nervious Hospital.....oh and I have on new underpants:yay:

I iz gittin reel tyrd of Kahlah tawkin lyk shee aint gone be on dis here crooz wit uz:sail:....womin, yoo iz gowin eevin if'n I haz to ty yoo up n drag ya'z!!!!

Kelly....I never rock...I puke with style!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter