• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You might be obsessed w/Disney if...

viking042900

Mouseketeer
Even though my wife and I havn't even been to WDW since we were kids, I've become slightly obsessed since I've started planning for our trip this June. A couple signs of this:

1) We were talking about getting to a store when it opened, and I referred to it as being there for the rope drop without even thinking twice.

2) We use several two-letter codes at my work. One of them is AK. I can't stop thinking of Animal Kingdom when I see that code. Which usually leads to me logging on here.

Anyone else have a contribution?

You might be obsessed with Disney if:

-You look for hidden mickeys everywhere, even in your day to day life
-Your co-workers tell you someone's a character and you wonder which one, and can I get an autograph/photo
-It's obvious looking into your office by your photos, prints, and collection of stuffed animals (yep, really)

you might be obcessed with Disney If....

Your husband says there is something seriously wrong with you because you talk about Disney too much. :rolleyes1

You might be obsessed with Disney if:

1. You cannot go a day without logging onto Disboards

2. Your desktop display at work is Disney related

3. You cry watching Disney fireworks and parades on YouTube

You see a Yahoo! News headline of "DHS issued report on extremism despite concerns" and your first thought is, "What's so extreme about Hollywood Studios besides the line for Toy Story Mania?"

Not that I, um, just did that or anything. :o

You don't need any ADR's, but call Disney Dining so you can listen to the theme music while on hold.:rotfl2:

You do need an ADR or two and you feel disappointed when you call Disney Dining and you aren't on hold long enough to enjoy at least 3 theme songs.:rolleyes1

You cry at Disney Commercials.
You name/want to name your child Aurora ;)
You call for ADRs and know all the theme songs, where they go to, and the words :)

You see a Yahoo! News headline of "DHS issued report on extremism despite concerns" and your first thought is, "What's so extreme about Hollywood Studios besides the line for Toy Story Mania?"

Not that I, um, just did that or anything. :o

I did the exact same thing that day...someone sent me an e-mail with a link to an article about it and I was like DHS? I was then confused for a few seconds and then laughed out loud when I realized I was thinking "Disney":rotfl2:

You might be obsessed with Disney. . .

if you live and die by the 90 day ADR window, or if you take off from work like I did just to make sure you get your ADRs for your upcoming trip.

if you can't get the "Canada" song from the Canadian pavillion at EPCOT out of your head no matter how hard you try.

if every working day is spent looking towards the next time you go to Disney! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) OR if you look at work as a means to fund your Disney addiction!

if one of your lanyards (cuz let's face it. . . you know you've got more than one!) could double as an anchor because of all the Pin Trading you've done!

You are sitting in Algebra and you are daydreaming about Disney while you are learning dividing polynomials by monomials and as you are taking notes she abbreviates and you wonder why the heck you would divide the monorail (mono) from the polynesian (poly)?

You've already made your reservations for Sept. with free dining and you haven't gone on your trip in May yet.:yay:

Our license plates here in Oregon typically go ### XXX and XXX ### so I see a lot of 3 letter combonations... I have seen CSR, ADR, DAK and VWL.

You may be obsessed with Disney when...

you announced that Spring Break March 2009 was your "LAST TRIP" (# five of five since last June)...

and you just booked a week in June.

Gotta love it when the stars align just right: the moment when those passholder room-only prices dip... when the frequent flier miles add up to "orlando"... when the grandparents say "I'll watch 'em"... and when the boss gives a mandatory week off, no pay. Making the best out of a bad situation... and stimulating the economy at the same time!

Woo hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter