You might be a Lime Green Neck if......

... You actually know what a Lime Green Head is.

... You're reading this post.

... You're more upset over Greenban's disappearance than anything on the nightly news.

Cyndy said:
Your OKW GV stay includes memories of Richyams posts.

Every time I walked down those hallways at BWV last trip, I thought of Richyams and giggled. People coming the other way must have wondered why this middle-aged lady was laughing all by herself. Too much time at the pool bar!

You spend hours playing with CaskBill's DVC program to see how many nights you can squeeze out of your points.

You have Outlook reminders set on the first date of your 7 month window for booking all of your trips.

You have MS on speed-dial.

You know how many miles it is from your front door to VWL (114 miles).

You can no longer see the door of your fridge 'cause there's so many ressie confirmation letters.

You might be a LGN if you have more than 5 different IE browsers up to read up on all the different DIS threads of interest to you... :rolleyes:

momsgoofy said:
...If you've run to the nearest Home Depot just to get your Lime Green Mickey heads...you might be a Lime Green Neck!!!

Whoa whoa whoa...Lime Green Mickey Heads?? What are they? I WANT ONE!

(An interruption in your regularly-scheduled lime green neck discussion: could someone explain to me the "neck" part? Lime green I get, having heard someplace the origins of it. Neck? For DVC? Why? Is there a why? Please enlighten me.

I wonder whether next year, people will wonder Hanname? What, why? The Truth will have faded into the mists of time.)

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

QUOTE: Whoa whoa whoa...Lime Green Mickey Heads?? What are they? I WANT ONE!

Check out the paint samples at your nearest Home Depot- there is one brand that uses Mickey Heads instead of rectangles.

castleri said:

Check out the paint samples at your nearest Home Depot- there is one brand that uses Mickey Heads instead of rectangles.

:rolleyes1 ...off to Home Depot...for...ummm...some stuff... :rolleyes1

JeanJoe said:
(could someone explain to me the "neck" part? Lime green I get, having heard someplace the origins of it. Neck?)

Many apologies to Jeff Foxworthy and his patented "You might be a RedNeck if...."

cruise-o-matic said:
Many apologies to Jeff Foxworthy and his patented "You might be a RedNeck if...."

Ah! Revelation! Serenity spreads through me, like... Hanname.

If 50% or more of your conversations start with "Someone one the DIS boards said that..."

wtpclc said:
If 50% or more of your conversations start with "Someone one the DIS boards said that..."

LOL! This is me!

If you get you get your national news from DIS boards, not CNN.

...you spend most of the day having hanname post-count wars ;)

...you know what hanname post-count wars are. :teeth:

You're in a meeting and you mean to tell someone to call corporate headquarters. You realize after you finish, though, that you told them to call Member Services. :blush:

wtpclc said:

Guilty! Also, I'm always asking DH "Someone on the DIS boards wants to know, what do you think [or is your favorite, least fave, etc.] ......?"

castleri said:

Yep, picked one up the other day, cut out the Mickey head and now have it affixed to my monitor.....

The color is called "Sonic Boom" and there were noticeably fewer of these samples than the others.....must be a lot of LGN's in the northwest area of Guilford County.... :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter