You may now call me...

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
...madam vice president!

Today I was elected as the vice president for our school district's association (i.e. union). I'm very excited to have a "new hat" on for next year. I'm going to take some tips from the podcast crew on how to make strong points in a discussion. ;)

Congrats, Nikki!!!

Are you feeling better? I've been wondering about you.

Ty for the concern. I'm taking it one day at a time. I'm still on Tylenol a few times a day and Nexium once a day. I still have chest pain, but i think it is starting to fade. The blood test results from a week ago showed my white blood cell count as having little change since this first started. I have to go back for more bloodwork the first day of my summer vacation. I'm not too happy about that. I'm hoping for better results when that is back.

I thought you were gonna say we could call you "Tater Salad" (Ron White reference)

Way to go Madame Vice President Nikki :cheer2:

If your organization uses a formal meeting style get a copy of Roberts Rules of Order - knowing how they work is helpful in getting points across in meetings.

Hope you are feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter