You ladies are going to make me broke....

MyLittlePiglet

DIS Veteran
Hello. Just wanted to express that this swap stuff is to addictive... especially when Disney andI have SOOO many photos. I feel like I have to do better and take more time than I might on my own scrapbooks and I am always searching for stuff. I was at the store today and picked up some stickers.... just in case I ever need them in a swap. Oh I am in for trouble :rotfl2:

I have to agree. Since getting into swaps, I have bought a Sizzix, many dies for the Sizzix, Xyrons (a couple different types) - these were things that I previously thought I'd never 'need.' Not to mention all the paper, ribbon, emebellishments, etc. And now working on swaps so much has forced me to finally create a scrapping room for myself to work on them - so you can add the cost of a new floor, new closet shelving, new table, new door to the total! ;) The room's almost finished - I just need to load the room back up and figure out what I'm doing for storage exactly. I'm going to love it love it love it though when I'm done.

Count me in, too! I am the same way with the Sizzix! The awesome thing is, though, things I never thought I would "need" or would fit my "style" are things that I have gotten to see other people use in swaps and then try to use myself!

I am hoping tomorrow to spend most of the day (after going to see "Cars") working on scrapping and swap stuff! Another excuse to go to Hobby Lobby
:rotfl:

Ohhh don't even go there! LOL.

I went to Hobby Lobby today, and to my LSS, and to Michael's and DH just gave up on me.

I just had to bump this back up. I am sitting here at my computer at work, making lists of my swaps and their due dates. YIKES!!! And I am trying to think of new ideas every day.

But I will say that, having just finished the scrapbook for my last trip, having the swap stuff was wonderful! I have beautiful pages, embellished with incredible things. And I would never have taken the time to make those things myself!

I have this great idea for a swap I'm doing. The only thing is when I went to cut out the shape I need it took me over an hour to cut one by hand. I find myself eyeing a Wishblade...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter