You know you've been to Disney too many times....

Originally Posted by lawnspecialties

One trip we rode "It's a Small World" six times in a week. Gluttons for punishment, we are.

Only six? Amateur! :goodvibes You've been too many times (if that's really possible) when you randomly blurt out "IT'S A TIME MACHINE!" (from TTA) for no apparent reason.

Only six? Amateur! :goodvibes You've been too many times (if that's really possible) when you randomly blurt out "IT'S A TIME MACHINE!" (from TTA) for no apparent reason.

I miss the old TTA track!! "Please keep forward facing tentacles inside the vehicle at all times!!!!"

(A group of us spent an entire day on TTA about 10 years ago). Fifty laps!!!

I miss the old TTA track!! "Please keep forward facing tentacles inside the vehicle at all times!!!!"

(A group of us spent an entire day on TTA about 10 years ago). Fifty laps!!!

Yep! The old track was my fave too! I haven't personally ridden 50x in a row, but DS5 has s/n so Mom, Dad, DB, DH and I have taken turns taking him on while we did things he couldn't. He may have hit the benchmark! You know you've been too many times when you have a long time favorite Voices of Liberty singer. I actually met her a few years ago. She had just had a baby and my DS6 was only 1 at the time. (Now, shame on me, her name has escaped my memory):rolleyes1

our DD (9) has gone 11 times! You know you've been alot when:
-your 9 year old could give directions to attractions when she was only 5
-no park map needed
-you know where all the bathrooms and restaurants are located
-you can desribe, in detail, the entire World of Disney store and where things are located
-no map or questions needed to ride the buses or monorail
-you've memorized almost all the menus

Di:wizard:

When you can sing along with Sonny Eclipse at Cosmic Ray's...
- you can sing along to "America, spread your golden wings...."
- you can never forget that the robins being back are a sure sign of spring (Old COP track)
- you can answer this question...Who was the original sponsor of If You Had Wings?

All Fort Fiends have a little "otter" in them! It's otterly amazing!! :laughing:

I think I'm starting to tap into my inner otterness! One way or an otter I'll find it! :rotfl: Maybe I'll call you Your Royal Otterness! :lmao:

You may have been to Disney too many times when you've found hidden Mickey's in the Mission Space film.

When you correct someone's bad language by telling them to use their "Mickey Mouth"! Non Disney people just don't get it:confused3.

When your children get ready to go when you shout "Spit spot!"

My DD10 stopped us one time to help a couple holding a map fighting about directions so she could help them - she was 7! We were so proud!!

When you're asked what you want for dinner and your answer is a table at Ohana's for a 7pm seating!!

Me neither,,but I vow to keep going until I find out !!:thumbsup2

That's abso-posi-tiv-i-lute-ly right on! Already counting down the days. Do ya think it'd work if I clicked my heels together and said..."There's no place like the Fort, There's no place like the Fort, There's no place like the Fort..."? :goodvibes

If that don't work,,try,,"Theres no place fish'n like the Fort" while clicking your heels, pixiedust:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter