You know you've been to Disney too many times....

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
1. When they tell you your room number and you know it's in a crappy location without even seeing the map.

2. Your room key doesn't work, you go to the front desk to complain, then after 5 minutes of punching keys, they tell you it's your room key from last weekend at a different resort!!!! (Duh!!)

Ken brings you an unsweetened iced tea without asking and calls you by your first name.

You can correct the mistakes the CM makes when check'n you in.

When your being checked in and the folks next to you checking in ask a question the CM cant answer,,but you can.

Disney too many times,,I dont think thats possible.

I agree with Frank, to much of a good thing is never enough :goodvibes

you use the 2 finger point every time you give directions

you look for hidden mickeys in the real world

you have Stacey's Disney Must do script memorized, and were upset when they updated the show.

you evaluate major purchases with the "how many nights in WDW would I get for this math"

you are bothered by menu changes (please Brown Derby bring back the mushroom tortellini with tomato fennel sauce!)

Cast Members recognize you (my husband pointed this out to me when we were there in Dec :lmao: he said maybe that was a sign that I was going a little too often :confused3 )

Every person that has some sort of passing knowledge of you (not even friends), knows to come to you when planning a Disney trip.

And yes, we see hidden Mickeys everywhere we look.

When you get depressed because you bought a rescue puppy because it had a hidden mickey on her side. Of course when she grew it turned out to be a heart. Most people would find this cool. Not us. We were upset that mickey grew a pointy chin. :rotfl:

When you know all the jokes for Jungle Cruise, but still keep riding it.

When your kids say all the words to the Haunted Manison and other rides as the narrator says it.

When you have a Disney monthly budget computed along with your car & house note.

When you buy your camping gear based on how they will fit on a fort site.

When someone can mention just about any disney restaurant and you say "oh, we've eaten there!"

When your kids growth is marked by how tall they are in front of the "partners" statue.

When you know how to get from one end of the park to the other during the parade w/o looking at the map.

When you know what time the 3 o'clock parade starts.

When you check in at the Fort and you tell them not to go thru there whole script, because you know it better than them.
When they give you the map to your site and you tell them that you know how to get there and where it is, so you don't even need the map.
When you have a collection of like over 100 plastic cards in your MH.

When you can sing the entire "We Go On" song.

Now...Disney fanatics.... where can you hear this song every night?

Originally Posted by lawnspecialties

One trip we rode "It's a Small World" six times in a week. Gluttons for punishment, we are.

We Go On - Finale of Illuminations

Ding, ding, ding!!! Give the man a Mickey Bar!!!

With the stillness of the night
there comes a time to understand
to reach out and touch tomorrow
take the future in our hand

We can see a new horizon
built on all that we have done
and our dreams begin another
thousand circles 'round the sun

We go on
to the joy and through the tears
We go on
to discover new frontiers
Moving on
with the current of the years

We go on
moving forward, now as one
Moving on
with a spirit born to run
Ever on
with each rising sun
To a new day
We go on
We go on

Gosh darn it!! I LOVE this song!!

Deb, I didn't know the words of the song, when I listen to it I get chills.
I just read the words and it brought tears to my eyes, somehow it reminded me of Dan and the hard day he is having.

When you buy your camping gear based on how they will fit on a fort site.

When someone can mention just about any disney restaurant and you say "oh, we've eaten there!"

When your kids growth is marked by how tall they are in front of the "partners" statue.

When you know how to get from one end of the park to the other during the parade w/o looking at the map.

When you know what time the 3 o'clock parade starts.

:cool1: Love the camping gear part! Love this thread!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter