• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

dizsophie

Walk a mile in your enemies shoes. Then, you'll be
I know this thread was already created, but no one posts on it anymore, so I wanted to restart it! :)

when everything you do you can relate to Disney. Or you just think about Disney all the time.

dduck5 said:
when everything you do you can relate to Disney.

Ya I do that too. I'll see something and I'll be like that reminds me of Spectromagic or that smells like soarin or something like that.

when you see hidden mickey's EVERYWHERE or when music being played over head at a store or mall reminds you of being in the parks...

You're obsessed with Disney when you have an Instagram account allll about it! Go follow my Disney account on Instagram! :goodvibes touching_the_butt_nemo Comment on one of my pics if your from the Dis! :thumbsup2Please follow! Thanks!:cool1:

When you have your friends alert you when the local ice cream place has soft serve pineapple just so you can having something close to a Dole Whip.

When your friends tell you to shut up because you've already talked about Disney 3 times that day :hourglass:crazy2:

When on your first trip to Disneyland two years ago...

*You know your way around without a map
*You tell other people about future expansions and then think your a local
*A guest asks a cast member a question. But they are unaware of the answer and you answer it.

And in everyday life...

*Someone asks if your related to Walt Disney (I wish!)
*You can't talk about Disney because you already have too much.

disneygirl520 said:
When you have your friends alert you when the local ice cream place has soft serve pineapple just so you can having something close to a Dole Whip.

It's never even close to being as good though... :( *tear*

When you smell something and you can pin point the exact location in one of the parks (I often stop walking and stand in a spot until I can recall the location of the smell... Once it was the smell when you stand to the left of the Muppet fountain facing the Muppet Vision 3D building. Yeah, it is that specific. I am extremely sensitive to smells)

When you wake up with Disney songs stuck in your head

When you start comparing rhythms in everyday songs to Disney songs

When you rewind the DVR just to watch a Disney commercial

When you constantly price trips in the hopes that you can get it to work

When thinking about going makes you emotional

plus many others

...You won't date a girl that doesn't like the parks as much as you do. :thumbsup2

:lovestruc

When all your shirts have a Disney character on them.

I feel like all I wear are Disney shirts! If it doesn't have Disney on it, it's not as great, haha.

Also...

How's this for a story? My choir is going to perform in Disney Candlelight on December 10th. Today, we were deciding what park we were going to go to with the extra ticket Disney gives us. So, you know you're obsessed with Disney when your choir director asks you to stand in front of the entire class like you are the official Disney trip planner. I had to explain what each park was about, what attractions they had, I answered questions, and explained the expansions that will be opening (New Fantasyland, Test Track 2.0, etc.) when we go. And everyone respected my opinion and statements. No one argued with anything I said. It was great.

When your entire room is filled with Disney toys.
When you own almost every single Disney Animated Movie (50/52. Wreck-It Ralph hasn't come out on DVD yet and the original Winnie the Pooh (1977) is hard to find.)
I could go on, haha.

A cast member shook water off of an umbrella in the shape of Mickey!!!!!! How do they do it?!?!?!?!?! Hahahah!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter