You know your a Disney nut if...

when you see a group of employees at your local zoo coming toward you and automatically think "Dream Squad"

when you can find Mickey ears in the clouds.

I wouldn't call myself a Disney nut, but I would definitely say I am a WDW nut!

... you know what the following sentences mean. Yesterday I went to CRT for my 8:05AM ADR and since it wasn't AM EMH at MK, we were let in before the RD crowd. According to TGM it's a "red" day at MK so I am glad we have the PH option on our MYW tickets to hop onto DHS later... that park has PM EMH and F! We also have an ADR for 50's PTC at 6:00PM.

:lmao: who wouldn't understand that??? it sounds totally normal to me.... :rotfl:I go to events/parties and will start "takling disney" with anyone interested, but when I start with the abbreviations they look at me like Im nuts! (they have become so normal to me that I have to concentrate to say things the longggg way)

I told my cousin to come to the dis for info for her trip and she called me and said "I cant understand anything those ppl are talking about"!

so anyway, I dont know if anyone has said this yet but My DH certainly thinks Im nuts when I start planning our next trip before this one has even begun!!!! :disrocks:

You look at other people's pictures and can identify exactly where they are standing.

Your ringtone is Spectromagic and you hesitate when answering because you just want to hear a little more . . . :lovestruc

Great job, everyone...I love how this thread is coming out! I had to make the comment that a friend's DD picked up a T-shirt at WDW with a picture of the monorail that said "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas"! Best T-shirt design ever.

Here's a couple more from the me:

...you spend more hours PLANNING your Disney trip then you are ON your trip.

...you pine for rides that haven't existed in 20 years.

SkierPete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter