You know your a Disney nut if...

skier_pete

DIsney-holics Anon
I had this idea for a thread, and don't see anything similar.

Finish the following sentence.

"You know your a Disney nut when..."

In other words...there are certain things that set us crazies apart from the average Disney goer. So the sentence should be finished with something that would make many of the folks on here nod knowingly, but the average Joe look at you like you are crazy.

So..for example, a bad sentence ending would be.

"...you love to ride Splash Mountain."

while a GOOD one would be:

"...you know all the lyrics and sing along when riding Splash Mountain."

A couple others:

"...you know what day is exactly 90 days before your next vacation."
"...you can hold a 20 minute conversation about the merits of Stacey."
"...you always accidently refer to the employees at your local amusement park as cast members."

That's enough from me....whose next!

SkierPete

I wouldn't call myself a Disney nut, but I would definitely say I am a WDW nut!

... I do know when my 90-day mark is and I even had a countdown for that.

... you have a countdown calendar that starts at 125 days.

... you miss the old 180-day ADR mark.

... you know what the following sentences mean. Yesterday I went to CRT for my 8:05AM ADR and since it wasn't AM EMH at MK, we were let in before the RD crowd. According to TGM it's a "red" day at MK so I am glad we have the PH option on our MYW tickets to hop onto DHS later... that park has PM EMH and F! We also have an ADR for 50's PTC at 6:00PM.

... you have sounds from WDW as your ringtones.

when you know Cast Members by name :)

you own more than 10 Disney Car Antennae Toppers

When you never need a park map for anything

When you randomly laugh at the phrase "stupid Judy" and nobody else knows what you are talking about

You every part of your house contains a Disney item. ex...cups, towels, bedsheets, blankets, pencils, pizza cutters, silverware, clothing, notebooks, I could go on forever and yes I own all of these :)

You do the Disney point and don't even realize it

You obsessively look at the menu's of Disney World restaurants even if you have no trip planned

when you know Cast Members by name :)

you own more than 10 Disney Car Antennae Toppers

When you never need a park map for anything

When you randomly laugh at the phrase "stupid Judy" and nobody else knows what you are talking about

You every part of your house contains a Disney item. ex...cups, towels, bedsheets, blankets, pencils, pizza cutters, silverware, clothing, notebooks, I could go on forever and yes I own all of these :)

You do the Disney point and don't even realize it

You obsessively look at the menu's of Disney World restaurants even if you have no trip planned

Ha, all great....but what is the "Disney point"?

Know who Dr. Bunson Hondew and Beaker are.
Know who "that guy" is.
Know the fastest way from point A to point B.. no map needed
Know... Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puerta.

You're stuck in traffic behind a car whose license plate starts with DDP and all you can think is Disney Dining Plan.

:rotfl: There must be a teacher at my daughters school whose license plates start with DDP...I see it every day when I take her.....and every day I think Disney Dining Plan!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to know I am not crazy!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Disney nut because:

I plan everyone's Disney trips
All of my ringtones on my iPhone are Disney themed
I have over 400 Disney songs on my iPod
I know where all of the bathrooms are located in every park
I was married in WDW in 1999
I have a Disney license plate (see Avatar!)

When someone says to you, "How is it going?" and you reply, "I'm planning my next rip to Disney!" or when you are at a meeting at work and 6 out of 10 people sitting there are also Disney nuts and all of a sudden the agenda shifts to disney related discussions such as:
Where are you staying and why?
When are you going and who is going with you?
Dining reviews
Resort and park must dos
Discounts, rates
Upgrades, etc.
And I will state for the record that these meetings are always productive (at least to the Disnney nuts)!
Some people just don't understand-Disney is magical!!! :)

You know you're a disney nut when you constantly watch your WDW 09 planning DVD at least six times a day.

Guilty as charged.

You know you're a Disney nut when in conversation the whole discussion gets rerouted to WDW attractions, parks, hotels etc.

you know you're a Disney nut when...

you find hidden mickey's even when at home or at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter