You know you have a problem when....

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
It's my thousandth post and I wanted it to be on the camping forum since the Fort is my favorite resort! Anyway, on our last trip I did little gifts from Tinker Bell everyday and the kids LOVED it. I started hitting sales pretty much as soon as we got back and as I was putting the Christmas stuff back in storage I thought I'd better take out the Disney stuff and see what all I have. Apparently it's time I stop shopping..... but in my defense I got some really good deals on this crap, the Minnie mouse dresses were only 13 bucks when I bought them!

Only 268 days until I'm back at the Fort........

My wife and DD11 has the same problem with American Girl Dolls. When they opened the American Girl doll store in Orlando just weeks before our one trip to the Fort.... OMG, the agenda changed to ensure it included a trip there. That little change to the agenda cost me an extra almost $200 too (not to mention what DD and DW spent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter