You know you are on the Dis boards too much when....

Stitchmistress

Mouseketeer

You find out about sensational headlines here :surfweb: (Michael Jackson's death, Billy Mays death) instead of conventional news media.

How do you know that you are on the Dis too much, share!

You find yourself sitting at the computer surfing the DIS in your podcast shirt. ;)

I too, get my news & weather from either the DIS or FB. But it is all in good company with my DIS Friends. :grouphug:

...you decide to leave your entire family behind to travel to Disney just to be with friends you've only officially met in person once but feel like you've known forever.

When you are having conversations in "real life" you long for a :confused3 symbol to show you are confused. Or a :lmao: symbol to show someone that you are laughing SO hard!

You find out about sensational headlines here :surfweb: (Michael Jackson's death, Billy Mays death) instead of conventional news media.

Yes, this describes me perfectly! I found out about both on the boards.

I would say it is when:

I say " well my friend XXX from the DIS said"

When you are at a cookout and would either rather be checking the DIS or you check from your phone

When I would feel disapointed that my friends and family invite me to play UNO on FB cause i want to play with my DIS friends

When you are having conversations in "real life" you long for a :confused3 symbol to show you are confused. Or a :lmao: symbol to show someone that you are laughing SO hard!

THIS IS ME!!

i LONG for DIS smileys outside of these boards. :laughing:

When you are trying to tell people about something you heard about, without mentioning that you heard about it on the Dis, because your real live friends have heard enough about your imiginary Dis friends.

I thought it was just me. :rotfl:
This past weekend my husband google searched for how to clean crocs. (the kids had gotten filthy) He said I found the answer on your DIS board. I was thinking of how much info I find there. If he only knew! :goodvibes

When you list disboards.com as a second address to contact in emergency situations. :goodvibes

When you list disboards.com as a second address to contact in emergency situations. :goodvibes
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That's fantastic!!!!

For me..it's when the only reason you look foward to working is because it has a computer..you don't...and you can DIS all day!!! Plus, it makes it look like you're busy working when you're not!!!:rotfl::lmao::rotfl:

Or..when you're MIL is the one who got you started on here and whenever you see her...you ask her:" Have you heard about_________?? It was on the DIS." ANd then she replies:" Yes!!! OMG!!! Can you believe that?!?!" ANd so on and so on......

OR...the best...when you're supposed to be "working" and you're on the DIS and you DH texts you and tells you to get back to work and quit being on the DIS!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

::yes:: when i text i now find myslef typing in the html codes for smiles.:lmao:

When your spouse knows just as much as you do :lmao: without even ever going onto the DIS site or listening to a podcast. He knows all about the team, the boards, and the shows just from me talking about it. :goodvibes

You get back from a week of (non-Disney) vacation and spend several hours "cathing up" on boards when you should be unpacking and sleeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter