you know you are addicted...

logan&tylersmama

DIS Veteran
i had the best dream the other night - and was so mad when i woke up. it was about the DCWV paper stacks (which BTW I am ADDICTED to!!!) I NEED them all - any way...... in my dream you got a CD with all the digital papers that are in the stack when you bought the stack - HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE??? i dont do alot of digital scraping - but i think it would be fun to be able to use the papers either way.
what do you think?
jennifer

I'd be willing to pay a little extra for that CD.
Send them an email with the suggestion!

I think it sounds like a great idea! And btw, have you seen the new fall stack? I just picked mine up from Joann's yesterday. I got the glitter stack- it's super cute! :thumbsup2

I got the Fall glitter & regular stacks - $9.99 for 12x12 baby. :thumbsup2

Although I am more than a little disappointed with the glitter stacks. Not every page is glittered or fake embossed. It should state that on the cover.

i got the summer ones on the clearance section at joanns last week. i think i paid 4.99. i bought the glitter one, the 12x12, the rub ons. i figured i have not scrapped anything, so i picked it up. i'd love to get the fall one, but i'll probably wait until the clearance it out. the only problem is they don't always have what you want.

I tried waiting for the Christmas/Winter ones to go on clearance and they were all gone before that happened. Year before, tons, :confused3 not sure why that happens.

i know what you mean. it's a gamble. sometimes i just love the paper so much that i won't wait. i just love the fall one and i want to wait, but what if they don't have it when the seasons over????? i don't know if i can wait!!!!

I got mine Sunday for $9.99 and when I was there they had sold through a ton already. Looks like this one may go fast- at least here in Austin.

That CD would be a dream for me, just to look at them....

Back to reality: our trip is in 5 months and I still haven't finished scrapping the first two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter