You know... We don't have a PICTURE thread! Share you faves & unique shots!

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
When I was planning one of my main concerns was photography. I wanted those unique shots that captured a moment perfectly. I had an entire file on my computer built up of "must have shots." To that end, I'm starting a photography thread.

Some guidelines:
- please no more than 5 images per post, just to keep thinks manageable
- please state you photographer (in case another bride falls in love with their style)
- this thread is intended to show off your favorite or unique photos, not recap your wedding

On that note, here's a few of my faves. My photographer was Karla Fountain.

27.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

35.jpg

11.jpg

No more than 5, eh...? OK, here goes!

Our photographers were Nathan and Jensey Root (a.k.a. Rootography).

0787_1715J_1.jpg

0796_1722J_12.jpg

0933_2030N_12.jpg

1402_3060N.jpg

1289_2809N.jpg

I've seen that red wall in many brides photos -- WHERE IS IT?? I NEED IT!!!

It's a plastic type cover that covers the booths on the Boardwalk during the day. :)

I love your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially, the ribbons! :thumbsup2

Thank you!! You're having ribbons now, too, right? I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Can you please hurry up and get married?? ;)

Thank you!! You're having ribbons now, too, right? I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Can you please hurry up and get married?? ;)

Still 5 months away! can't wait to show you pics of my ribbons that look eerily like yours... lol;)

Our Photographer was Misty Miotto. Loved her!!

I had trouble picking 5 pics...I am sure there are some I like better somewhere, but I love these ones too...

vintageboardwalk.jpg

sunshine.jpg

kiss.jpg

bridesmaids-2.jpg

softbride3.jpg

I had trouble picking 5 pics...I am sure there are some I like better somewhere, but I love these ones too...

Can it be possible there are pictures better than those? :faint: They are stunning!

The first 4 pictures are by Randy:

It was soooo cold the day we got married, I wore sneakers!
DK06581-3-08.jpg

The wind was blowing so hard:
DK07611-3-08.jpg

I just like this one:
DK03211-3-08.jpg

My Happily Ever After shot:
DK08051-3-08.jpg

And this is one that my daughter took after everything was over and we were waiting to go eat at 1900 Park Fare. I think it sums up how exhausting a wedding is LOL
honeymoon1099.jpg

this is a great thread.
ok my photographer was rhett phyle from artistic photography.

pro200-400024.jpg

Picture078-1.jpg

401-600045-1.jpg

401-600034.jpg

pro_200-400_011_copy1.jpg

Thanks everyone for posting pictures.... with an upcoming Disney wedding, it really helps to see the great photos everyone has gotten (as well as inspire some ideas)!

Here are my fav 5. Randy Chapman was our photographer.

Picture083.jpg

HT128912-4-07.jpg

HT103612-4-07.jpg

wedding2.jpg

This is a picture of my mom took, but I love it.
Picture082-1.jpg

Our Photographer was Misty Miotto. Loved her!!

vintageboardwalk.jpg

sunshine.jpg

kiss.jpg

bridesmaids-2.jpg

softbride3.jpg

This is a great thread there are sooo many great pictures. But ecoon...these has to be the most stunning pictures i've ever seen!!! I hope I can find a photographer as talented as Misty for my wedding!

I LOVE this picture! :lovestruc The lighting, the poofy skirt, the colors... I'm jealous I don't have one exactly like it!! You look beyond stunning.

Who was your photographer??

Love this thread! I promised myself I would pick my photographer today so great timing...Although, everyone's pictures are making the decision hard!

hulagirl! Your dress was AMAZING! and everyones pictures so far have been SO beautiful!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter