You know, Tony, I got married at the Grand Californian......

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
If you listen to our DL show on a regular basis, you'll know that this has become a bit of a running teasing with us. I just thought that you all might want to know that it's now officially been 10 years since that little celebration took place!

I was one of the first holiday brides at the GCH and loved everything they did to make our event so special! It's even more special, since that wedding garden is now the Mariposa Pool area and ceremonies aren't held outdoors at the GCH anymore.

Thanks to my adorable husband for 10 amazing years and 2 adorable little girls. I wouldn't be able to participate in the show and the DIS quite as much, if it weren't for him! Can you say "Patience of a Saint"? I knew you could! :worship:

Really? You got married at the Grand Californian? I don't think I've ever heard that mentioned. :rolleyes1

Seriously - Happy 10th Anniversary!!!! :cake:

Really? You got married at the Grand Californian? I don't think I've ever heard that mentioned. :rolleyes1

Seriously - Happy 10th Anniversary!!!! :cake:

I know, Jeff, right? I just never mention it to folks, so I thought I would step out of my comfort zone and say something! :rotfl2:

Thanks to everyone for their wishes! I'm looking forward to another 10-30 more!

:goodvibes Happy Anniversary to Ian and Nancy!! :goodvibes

The GCH is a gorgeous place to get married. Congrats on 10 years of wedded bliss.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Hey, I'm always repeating myself. Did you know Pete made me squeal while at the gyno office? Ha!!! That's really not the best thing to be repeating. So, you are way ahead of me.

It was great to meet you at the Disapalooza. What a great night. Look forward to seeing you this year at some DisMeets. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter