You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Having some personal experience I can attest those are some tough little rodents. Only way we were able to defeat them was for the brass to tell us they were after our beer rations. Never get between AF Security Forces and their Beer Ration

At my "office" a squirrel started coming around so I brought a bag of nuts. Well, that encouraged her to come around every day. One day I caught the thief.

Very Smart squirrel! Our first trip to "The Fort", site 702. we came back to our site & a baby squirrel was sitting on the picnic table. Arnold had some M&M's with peanuts. I ate the chocolate off & showed the peanut to the baby & he ran up my leg & took the peanut our of my hand. We both started laughing, so I gave it some more. I love to watch them in my yard.

I don't know any of the back story, but the Mid-south region for the group I raced with just posted this on their website.

Knowing that group, there is definitely a good story.

FB_IMG_1663258879804.jpg

j

Last edited:
If you all haven't seen Mark Rober's inventions, treat yourself. If you've ever heard of the glitter bombs for porch pirates, that was him.
Anyway, get your popcorn and enjoy while I look for the rest of these. I think there were 3 before this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter