You HAVE to see our wedding favors!!!!

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
I just found THE CUTEST favor for our wedding. Since it's an escape and we only needed to buy 6 the price was perfect. I figured i wouldn't find a better deal once we were down there. Good thing i kept searching!

I'm personalizing it with our last name and the date! It's perfect!

Go to Lenox and search disney wedding, it's the minnie ears ornament for only $12. That includes personalizing! WOW! This is perfect since we're going to wear minnie and mickey ears in our wedding. I'm sooo excited!

Those are great!!! Very cute!!!

Our favors were Mouse Ear hats with our guests' names on them. We double-used them as place-settings.

Those are sooooo cute!!!:lovestruc

And for a small gathering, its a great price! I hope I can find something as cute! We have to buy for 18 people though!

Congrats on a great find!

I love them!! I also saw ornaments that are Minnie on the Teacups! I want one for myself!

I love them too! I will be using them for our VR....
003.jpg

I also got the bride and groom ears for DH and myself...
bestVRears.jpg

Most of mine came from outlets and ebay:goodvibes

I think these might be a great favor for our small group. Just not crazy about the small personalization they do for the names. padisney, you wrote yours on yourself, right?

Where did you get yours cheaper? I vaguely remember this but it was a while ago I think.

I just found THE CUTEST favor for our wedding. Since it's an escape and we only needed to buy 6 the price was perfect. I figured i wouldn't find a better deal once we were down there. Good thing i kept searching!

I'm personalizing it with our last name and the date! It's perfect!

Go to Lenox and search disney wedding, it's the minnie ears ornament for only $12. That includes personalizing! WOW! This is perfect since we're going to wear minnie and mickey ears in our wedding. I'm sooo excited!

I don't see an ornament for $12. :confused3

I cant see a $12 ornament either - but the ears above are just soooo sweet. Think i'll get looking on ebay for myself for christmas

I did the personalization myself with a perm. gold marker from roseart (I think). I got mine from ebay and several different outlets. In total I paid I around $140.00 for 27. I originally saw the idea from a past disney bride who used them as placecards and I loved it. I plan on using them as placemarkers but I will keep them in their boxes and plan on having them wrapped up.

I went back to lenox's website and the minnie wedding ears ornaments are no longer on sale for 12.45 they are their normal price of 25$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter