You have overwhelmed

SusieStone

<font color=royalblue>I am addicted to those <font
I went and got the carved duck with some of the cremains in it this afternoon and picked Stone up from daycare.

I had him help me remove the wreath from the door and throw away the pumpkin he and his dad carved. To me it was symbolic that we do it today.

He is being very strong. He has started acting out some but not bad.

Anyway, I looked by the inside of the front door and there was a box from FTD.

You girls are too much.

It was a beautiful music box. Ironically, it plays Amazing Grace. That is the song I have sung to Stone since he was a newborn so that when I died, that is what he would remember me by.....

As soon as a played it for him....He smiled and said,"Mommy, that's your song".

I explained to him that family is not necessarily the one that you are born into....it is the one in your heart and the heart of others and I told him about my DIS family.

Even though we have not met in person, I love each and everyone of you.

It has been an awesome week and I have seen God's grace poured out constantly.

The album that you are compiling is just so absolutely generous....words do not suffice.

I do have some good news. I went out on a limb today and booked us a DIS-FL vacation for MLK week. They emailed a special. I had the deposit and the rest will come. I think there is a pirate/princess party then but I need to check.

Mickey is always good for what ails ya'.

Love,

Susie

P.S. I got the pirate and princess party.....booked Liberty Tree and the Luau(haven't done them).....also, got in on the new breakfast at Tusker House that is taking the place of the Breakfastsaurus.

Susie, we love you, too! You're right--our DIS family is a special one!!

I know today must have been a very hard day. I hope that Mickey brings you and Stone lots of fun and happy moments--you're right about Mickey. . .he's always good for you!! :)

Ditto what SIOH said!!
Love you Susie and Stone..

I'm so glad the box arrived safely...and the song is so meaningful to both of you as well as most of us... but especially for you and Stone..

:hug:

Susie - you are just as special to all of us. I know I am honored to call you "friend" you have been a blessing in my life and I thank you for always being so kind and always willing to listen or lend a hand.

I'm glad the box arrived safe and sound. Amazing Grace is one of my favorites, I'm glad it was the perfect choice. We have some more things for you and Stone too.

For anyone who didn't see, this is what the card from FTD should read.
Susie and Stone,
Sharing in your sorrow
Thinking of you and wishing
We could be there
to hold your hand.

Our Deepest Sympathies
Your DIS family

:grouphug:

So happy that you made some time for you and Stone to visit Mickey!

I am glad to hear you are coming down for some Mickey therapy!:) I am also happy that the song has meaning for you and Stone and hope that it will continue to bring you comfort.:wizard:

Susie I am glad that you can feel the love we may not be able to provide pysically always but can provide emotionally from afar.

Rebecca

Susie I am glad that you can feel the love we may not be able to provide pysically always but can provide emotionally from afar.

Rebecca

I like the way you said that. It is exactly how I feel too.

I am glad you are thinking of the future for Stone. Hope you build many beautiful memories together.

oh susie i'm so glad that you liked it and that fact that it's your song makes it all the more special! and i'm so glad that you have booked some time mickey time for you and stone.

I'm so glad you like the box, and that the song is special for you both in an extra way.

Enjoy the P&P party - I bet Stone makes a cute Jack Sparrow ;)

That is so neat that amazing grace is 'your song'...so happy that you will be taking time to make magical memories in florida....:grouphug:

I'm glad you both lked the box. Hope Mickey will help take your mind off things a little.

So happy you like the box and that you and Stone will have a special trip together with Mickey. You know we will always be here for you both.:hug:

Lisa

Susie,
:hug: I'm so glad you liked it. When I read the part about Stone saying that's your song, I got teary. My mom loved that song too. While I like that traditional hymn, I also really like Todd Agnew's contemporary version, "Grace Like Rain".

We've been thinking about you a lot lately. Although we haven't met face to face, you are very special to me and the rest of our dis community. And why not? After all, your beautiful scrapbook elements are side by side with pictures of my family.

My DS6 has prayed for you and Stone as well. He made me smile when (not knowing about the memorial book plans), he said, "We should make them a scrapbook."

Susie,
:hug: I'm so glad you liked it. When I read the part about Stone saying that's your song, I got teary. My mom loved that song too. While I like that traditional hymn, I also really like Todd Agnew's contemporary version, "Grace Like Rain".

We've been thinking about you a lot lately. Although we haven't met face to face, you are very special to me and the rest of our dis community. And why not? After all, your beautiful scrapbook elements are side by side with pictures of my family.

My DS6 has prayed for you and Stone as well. He made me smile when (not knowing about the memorial book plans), he said, "We should make them a scrapbook."

I had never heard that version before...I just looked it up and now it is on my Santa list. LOL. Great song.

Give your little guy a big hug for me.

I too really like the Todd Agnew version. That is one that gets played in my head all the time now. I can't sing the hymn version with the "Grace like rain" wanting to come next.

I'm glad that you are doing well, okay, not well, but better.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderufl emails and carda and most importantly your well wishes and prayers.

AWM - the packages were great. I love the cards I can make and Stone slept with Rodney -he loves it. I need to take a pic to send you.

HappyCampers- the homemade Thank you cards were abosolutely beautiful. I wish I could stamp like that.

Mickster - Thanks for the thank you cards, we will be using them this wekend. It's funny, I never realized how many we would need.

ddavis - the card and Scout stickers were wonderful. I haven't seen them before. Such a surprising treat.

It seems that everyday there is something that puts a smile on Stone's face and for that I am so grateful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter