You have just a couple of hours next Sunday in October at WDW...what would you do?

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Interesting situation - I'm going to the Syfy Digital Press Tour event again this year, and again it is at Universal (keeping it in the family I guess), but I'm staying at SSR (points are WAY cheaper than the discounted room rates at Royal Pacific they were offering). I'm getting into MCO around noon on Sunday (if all goes well)and renting a car, and don't need to be at the Royal Pacific until 5:30.

It's also the last day on my AP :) Last time I met up with Cheshire Figment at Epcot and we talked about all sorts of things while checking out the food.

So given that I'll have a couple hours to kill alone, what would you do?

It's during F&W, so there's the obvious - head to Epcot and partake of the food (I still have to drive to RP ;) ).

I haven't done the new Star Tours yet, and since I have a SF-themed web site, I should probably head to DHS and do that...

Help me decide!!!

No brainer, I'd go with food and wine. That being said, and considering the drive after food and wine, Hollywood studios with a couple of trips in the single rider line of rockin roller coaster + star tours would be a blast.
We rode star tours 2 times yesterday. Had the wookie planet followed by jango fett twice.

Head over to DHS with your video camera and create a doc-umentary on FP habits and behavior in regard to TSM.

get it "DOC"umentary! HA HA

Okay back to TV for me!

Honestly... I'd hit MGM and do Star Tours.

Between drive time from Disney to the Universal resort, and time to get your bags and rental car, get to Disney from the Airport, and Check into the SSR, with a noon arrival, I figure you'll only have about 3hrs or less to actually enjoy whatever park you choose to do at Disney.

With it being a weekend w/ locals increasing the crowds, and as large at EPCOT is, I doubt you'd really be able to enjoy much of F&W before needing to start working your way out of the park again. You might as well head over to MGM and experience the new Star Tours since you are in town.

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread until now...been pretty busy since I got back...I got in a little early, room ready (YES!), and decided to head to Epcot for Food & Wine. Had plenty of time to make a lap, choosing what I wanted and then splitting early enough to get back to the room to get ready for the evening...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter