You have *got* to be kidding me...

oh gross. i can not take her.
(sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings. )

LOL! Uh, not.. she ranks right up there w/ good ol' Martha..
I told DH he laughed his butt off and said Oh, guess that is something to make sure NO ONE buys you at Christmas.. Ya, think, sunshine!!! :)

that's hot!

NOT!!!!!!

:rotfl2:

You know - -I had no idea what your title meant. I really thought I was going to see a photo of Paris Hilton scrapbooking -- the verb form that is, paper, tape, photos etc. As weird as I thought that would be, this is even weirder. Let's think about the demographics of the scrapbooking population...somehow I just don't think there are many scrapbooking & Paris Hilton fans.

that's hot!

NOT!!!!!!

Huuuuuuge.....

:rotfl2:

You know - -I had no idea what your title meant. I really thought I was going to see a photo of Paris Hilton scrapbooking -- the verb form that is, paper, tape, photos etc. As weird as I thought that would be, this is even weirder. Let's think about the demographics of the scrapbooking population...somehow I just don't think there are many scrapbooking & Paris Hilton fans.

Snort, that's funny, I didn't think of the verb form.

These were the first photos I really took the time to sit and look at from CHA. I was shocked and dismayed when the 2nd or 3rd picture was of Paris Hilton stuff! I didn't see who the manufacturer/distributor was. I imagine they are trying to move scrapbooking toward teens and tweens. How they thought of PH as a role model for teens and tweens I'll never know though. She's just grody to the max!

I thought it was the verb form too, I was like what, was it a slow news day a TMZ.com or something that Paris got caught making a scrapbook of her time in prison. Now that would be funny!

None of the laughing smilies really express the cackle in my head...maybe this :laughing: I wonder if they'll sell?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter