You guys were right about the adr problems...

They book Palo and excursion and spa appts. on DCL... but it is a joke if you are trying to do it on a sold out cruise (or any cruise I hear...) their computers crash almost instantly... I love how they have a prompt now where you can issue a complaint... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd hate to imagine what it would be like with WDW...

I sometimes wonder if "the computer is just slow calling up your info" or "the computer crashes frequently" is simply code for "I messed up and entered the wrong screen, deleting everything. As soon as I find my way back, we'll start over..."

I run computers for various companies. They don't "crash" nearly as much as they seem to for anybody at the other end of a call center line.

I also wonder since the wait times are up... how many people they may have laid off at the call centers... :confused3

Let me just say I am using Dreams Unlimited right now and MARLA has made all the ADR's for me, added some, changed some, etc. She has been MARVELOUS. All it takes is an email from me and she is on it.

LOVE DREAMS! LOVE MARLA! :cheer2:

Just curious - do you pay a fee to Dreams for this service? How does Dreams make their money? Thanks.

Good timing for this post -- I'm on the phone right now waiting to book ADRs for a client! I believe the new system will be an improvement once all the kinks are worked out. But have to agree that it's extremely frustrating at this point and I feel just as bad for the cast members learning to use it as I do the guests/travel agents calling in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter