• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You guys are the best!

I've also enjoyed your posts and hope all the best for you and your family.

See ya real soon! (I hope). I too enjoyed reading your posts. Hope all will go well for you.

Granny, best of luck to you. I hope that your rough stretch is over quickly. Your posts have always been helpful, thoughtful, polite, respectful, and funny. I have enjoyed reading them for the past few years! I hope to see you back here soon!

Yeah, count me in among the crowd--won't be the same without you posting as often. It does get hard, though, balancing between life's responsibilities and its pleasures. Knowing how much the majority of DVCers enjoy their membership, I hope the situation is such that at least you can anticipate enjoying your points in the future.

It's no consolation, but so many people are in a tough spot right now, financially. I'm trying to reinvent my career too and it's not easy to gain a foothold in such a competitive work environment. Good luck and stay well.

janet

As many have already said, you will truly be missed on these boards. I wish you the best with your renting of points and hope that someday soon you will return on these boards with your own trip plans. Best of Luck to you and your loved ones. :flower:

Good luck. We will miss you and look forward to your return!

Hey Granny,

I've always considerd you a kindred spirit, in love with that lodge on Bay lake. None of us have the world by the tail, and each of us will be reminded of that from time to time. May your heart and your family remain safe and sound during this trial.

-Ron.

We're one of those DVC families that appreciate your help:)

Wishing you and your family all the best - we'll be thinking of you!!
...and yep, you're a friend!

Take care, Tom!!:)

:sunny:
Mary Beth

Thanks for all of your helpful posts. We bought a small VWL add-on and we still haven't been there yet. Your posts have helped us make the decision to buy there. I know we'll love it.

Good luck to you and your family.

Granny said:
Right now, we are also working hard to keep from having to sell our DVC contracts. I think we will be going into the point renting mode for a couple of years to get us through a tough stretch. Hopefully it won’t come to selling completely, but we know that DVC is a luxury and if push comes to shove, we will reluctantly part with it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to keep your membership. I also hope that you saying that doesn't get you an influx of tacky lowball offers for your points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny
I've been reading the threads on this board for a while now, soaking in the tons of information and insight. Earlier this week I joined up to the tune of 275 points at Wilderness Lodge Villas!

I just wanted to thank the people who posted all the same questions I had, and those who took the time to answer them so thoroughly.

When I called my Vacation Club Guide, he was amazed at the information I already had, and he confirmed everything I had learned here. There were no surprises, and the decision was made much easier by your information and genuine enthusiasm regarding your vacation investments.

So now that I've bought in, why do I still look at this board every day? !

One Happy Granny
SIZE=1](no I'm not a Grandmother!)[/SIZE]

Good luck with the new job.
I too have a new life but hey its better and I have returned.
I know you won't be able to stay away
Buying into Dvc is for the long term and renting helps thru' the dark days.
However I still have been able to have my son's wedding at BWV second son is having his honey moon there next June.
Could not have happened without this family.
Don't leave us,Patrick.

As a fellow VWL lover, I'll miss your posts. I hope that the renting can see you through! Good luck and best wishes.

:grouphug:

Best wishes to you! Thank you for all of your helpful advice.

Bobbi :grouphug:

Granny, I wish you the very best! Sending pixie dust your way! :wizard:

I haven't been on these boards as much as I used to, but you'll always stick out as one of the nicest in the bunch to me. Nick gave me the heads up and I came looking for your thread.

I'll miss seeing you around and I look forward to your return!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Sounds like your head is in a good place and we hope to see you back here at least occasionally. Take care of yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter