• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You guys are the best!

As a fellow VWL owner, I know in the past you have responded to some of my VWL posts/questions. We are in a similar situation with our DVC ownership, hoping to hang on to it as long as we possibly can. Hope everything goes well for you, and hope to see you around in the future (on the boards, or better yet, at VWL!!!) :wave2:

Granny, I will definitely miss you, but will hope that you're back soon. Good luck as you go through one of life's little "transition periods"...and we'll be thinking about you! :flower:

Thanks man, ::tears in beer:: I'll miss ya!

really i will! Hope you join in when you have that free moment!!!

And, if you go into the rental mode, you can bet I'll rent!!!!

Sue

Add me to those who enjoyed/learned from your posts and will miss your regular commentary. I'll add that you always seemed to find a way of weighing in on an issue...and silencing (or at least calming) the angry mob.

Peace be with you.
Stan

I hope everything works out for you and your family. Sometimes things aren't as bad as they seem..you know silver lining and all that- :goodvibes

I hope you are able to keep your DVC. I always thought you gave fair, honest advice on the DVC boards. I'll miss seeing your posts, I hope you are back soon! :)

Okay, I'm officially embarrassed now by all your kind words. :blush:

We are bound and determined to keep our membership, and a couple of years absence for WDW can only make us appreciate our membership that much more when we do return!

Until then, as I said, you guys are the best! :worship:

Move along now,,,nothing to see here...thanks for coming...move along now...try the veal....

Hey Granny!

I dont think I can say anything that hasnt already been said. It is so nice to see so many say those kind things towards you. I havent been on the boards much recently so to find this post sorta puts me in shock. I do hope and pray that all will work out for the best for you and your family.
The selfish side of me wants you here, like always. If there is a post about our beloved VWL, I know you will be there. I always look for you to be, and nothing less. But the inner side of me knows that life throws us curves sometimes, and we have to deal with them.
So with that, rather than bid you farewell( cause goodbyes seem so final) I will say see you the next time here on the forums. And I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU on those VWL posts!!
But in all seriousness, God bless you and your family through this change. You will get through it and you will be OK. We will miss you, thats for sure. Please dont make yourself totally scarce. Keep in touch and let us know how things are going.
You have been an inspiration to many here. I feel like I know you and yet we have never met. But I think thats because you are willing to share your heartfelt thoughts with us and make so many feel automatically comfortable.
Thanks for being a part of this family known as DISers and DVCers.

Jimmy

In case you don't rent out all your points, remember HH and Vero are great inexpensive DVC vacations. If you haven't been, maybe you will be able to do one of the non-WDW resorts (they are really the "not-so-best" kept DVC secret). An offsite trip may be just enough of a fix to get you through a WDW dry-spell.

Best wishes and don't underestimate the ability of vicarious DVC vacationing to keep your WDW dreams alive. Hang around when you can.

Johnnie

Granny,

Good luck to you and your family. I'm in WDW at the BWV's right now so I didn't read this thread right away. I'll make sure and say hello to the VWL for you. You are one of the people I trust the opinion of the most on these boards and you will be missed (for a while at least).

HBC

Granny said:
I wanted to make this post to thank all of your for your knowledge, opinions and insight into all things DVC.

No... Thank you. :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your honesty, knowlege and passion for the "Home" we all now share. Your sensible and at times disarming wit sprinkled in with your facts, observations and clear enjoyment of DVC has helped ans entertained many a DVCer over the years.

You will be sorely missed here and we expect to find the occasional trip report posted until the time when you find more time to enjoy the little things in life. (Retirement my friend. ;) )

Here's to smooth sailing until then...

~~~ :boat: ~~~ :boat: ~~~~

:) :)

Best of luck to you for the future. Your posts have always been very helpful and hopefull we'll hear from you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter