You gotta love kids...

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
This is just what we need: One idiot kid telling other idiot kids how to open combination padlocks without tools! Just in case you were feeling like you were safe… WATCH THIS!

You're not going to believe the following video. Hopefully, you might find it of some use, especially since so many of us use lockers secured with combination padlocks at the school gym, spa locker rooms, various swimming pools, recreation clubs, storage buildings in our back yards, etc.!

So, if you find cut up soda cans with pieces lying around, you’d better ask some questions!

I wouldn’t have believed this until I saw this video…Be forewarned:

http://img531.imageshack.us/my.php?image=combolock2446864ka4.flv

I had heard of this from our SRO's but I had to see it for myself...

Now I have another skill! I can beat this recession by hanging around the local high school and stealing lunch money out of their lockers!

Now I wonder if I can get that kid to get me my password I can't remember for my email account.....

Now I have another skill! I can beat this recession by hanging around the local high school and stealing lunch money out of their lockers!

Tell them it's all about CHANGE, and the redistribution of wealth, and they'll elect you President.

There HAS to be a way for me to profit from this information!!!

Heeeey....it warms my heart to see someone else have kids with the same attitude as mine!!! I feel a little less alone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter