You girls ROCK!!

flowerbelle

Mouseketeer
Hello ladies!! This is my first official post on this website. I've never been a blogger (don't really have the time), but I've been lurking around for a while and I just want to thank you all so much (esp, a GREAT thanks to Carrie aka Lurkyloo) for your advice. It's been so helpful to read your journals and experience. In fact, I just recently finished Carrie's journal (I know, it's been two years since your wedding, right?), and I have to say I am very inspired now to have my wedding!! BTW, I've loved so many aspects of your wedding Carrie! It was truly beautiful...thank you for your sense of humor...it was truly a delight to read your journal!! Initially, I was going to have a wedding in 2007...but two years later, I'm still working on it...mostly because I've been sooooooo busy with work. I've been engaged now for three years...my fiancee and his family doesn't believe that I'll ever marry him. So this year, I am finally making plans for our wedding...haven't decided on the date yet, but my choices are limited because I would like to do a Wishes wedding in Dec 2009...and the dates I liked are already booked! Oh well! Anyways, THANK YOU for all you contribute. It's been inspiring to hear from brides in similar situations!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter