You ever stumble across a really good deal?

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I don't think this belongs in the trades forum because I'm not asking for a trade or the value of an item, but if I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Anyway, did you ever sort of stumble across a really good deal? My fiance and I were playing friendly mansion yesterday and at one point when the game was full, we were struggling to start a game. Usually her trade requests are off, but they were on at this particular time (I think maybe because we were trading things between our characters, but I'm not sure). Anyway, she got a trade request which she normally would have declined, but on a whim, she accepted. The person who sent the request noticed last year's Halloween set that my fiance was wearing and offered a bird hat for the set. That was too good an offer to turn down and an awesome trade! She's been wanting a bird hat forever!

That's awesome Mint! I have also come across great Deals in VMK. The other day I missed one though, because I was in a trade room, and a girl was looking for a gray mansion top, and offering minnie hat! I was quickly going to trade her but she crashed.

:cool1: Mint! Always nice when you have just the thing that the person who has what you want wants. (I swear that makes sense!)

- Dreams

great trade

my great deal was this girl was looking for mansion pants and shoes ( black ) and i said i was trading them she gave me 3 white snowman and fire wall and stitch teleporters and some other little items i was like are you sure she said yes take it so i did i had to rofl

I was really obsessed with getting a bird hat a long time ago. The flip hat was pretty rare at the time. I traded the flip hat and more for the bird hat (I know, bad trade). Well, it really wasn't because the flip hat eventually came out on sale! :rotfl2:

Best trade of my life! :thumbsup2

my friend (anonymous) ripped off somebody by trading them brown jeans and saying that they were cowboy pants

he's been talking about it ever since LOL

My good trade happened tonight. I traded an Alice skirt and shirt and got bat magic. I told her the trade wasn't good for her but she didn't care. :woohoo:

I really want a bat magic. SO far I haven't got a good deal. You guys must really have Ong(Good Luck) in yourselves..

Some nice trades. I once traded 3 sets of Animator's stools and desks for a Stitch Box.

But I've since traded that box (along with a lot of other stuff) for a red tent. Right before Dreams month. LOL

I really want a bat magic. SO far I haven't got a good deal. You guys must really have Ong(Good Luck) in yourselves..
In the case of my 5* bat, it wasn't luck. It was a lot of hard work earning those credits. ;)

I got pretty good deal I think, a person asked if I was trading my Halloween pin I asked which one (they usually all want the lady in the attic) and what do you offer?

She offered two candy canes (pink & a yellow) the everest ride car the first down marker and a pirate desk and said the lady pin I said the blue one no the purple leoata pin.

So I took the trade, seemed like a good deal to me beats selling it for 10 credits.

my friend (anonymous) ripped off somebody by trading them brown jeans and saying that they were cowboy pants

he's been talking about it ever since LOL

So your friend ripped off somebody by saying those brown jeans were cowboy pants...sounds like SCAM instead to me...not good trade deal like this thread is speaking of.

How sad to think that's funny and have "friends" like that:sad2:

My best trade took place during Halloween last year. Someone who missed the Halloween Pumpkin pin and the Halloween Bat pin offered me a 5 star fireworks magic for them. I couldn't refuse.

Did I do ok? Guy wanted to trade me the new pumpkin hat (mine) for a set of stitch teleporters (his)? I did it.

Best trade I've ever made...

My red flip flops for someone else's green flip flops. They said they wanted red ones instead of green. :confused3 Couldn't possibly turn that down XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter