You can't always get what you want . . . .

EpiscoDisFan

Earning My Ears
but sometimes you do! whose afraid of the 7mth window? NOT US! this year we have gotten everything we wanted! BWV this august for our 10 year wedding anniversery, and now, i have finished booking VB Dec 26 - Jan 1, and VWL Jan 1-7! yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!

we REALLY hope to reconnect with our DVC friends we made at VB last year from pittsburg who have a daughter allyson. our daughters maya and isabel can't stop asking us if we will see you again. i am hoping you read DIS and will contact us.

That's great luck! I hope your friends are traveling then too!

Bobbi :banana:

I agree the 7 month has been ok for us.

We have been planning our first DVC trip for Jan '07 and had booked at SSR at the 11 month window with hopes of changing a few days over to VWL. I was getting super worried and anxious in the weeks leading up to the 7 month window. I figured I would have to waitlist for 1 or more days for sure. But, lo and behold once the 7 month window opened up I called every morning and got a VWL studio NO PROBLEM. I was so relieved! So now we get to check out VWL (we love WL) for the first 6 days and then mosey on over to our first stay at our home resort, SSR, for the remaining 7 days! We are so excited! We are hoping that for each future trip we'll be able to stay part of the time at our home and part at one of the other DVC resorts just to get a feel for each . . . who knows, there may be more points in our future and we'd sure want to have a solid idea of what we like and what we don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter