You can pick ONE park in October for ONE day... what would you choose?

wilbret

DIS Veteran
We have one day to get into a park. It's not ideal, but we canceled trips, and this is a last minute cram-in trip. The kids are 8,10, and 12. They are Disney veterans.
The kids say HS or EC. I'm thinking MK, but wondering if we should just do Universal?

Probably MK or HS. You know both will be running at capacity on an October weekend, and you can plan accordingly. MK has more attractions, though. EP and AK can be risky on weekends, because they can hold more "socially distanced" guests, but have relatively few attractions.

I would go to Universal and purchase the 2 for one park plus the Universal Express Unlimited pass only because Disney is not divulging capacity numbers, running rides at full capacity, no FP, etc. Go to Universal w/ UEU pass and let them ride until their hearts are content.

I'd do MK or HS with one day. If it is Saturday I wouldn't even consider Universal. Even with express it is too insane. Sunday is more reasonable but would recommend express still if you go on a weekend.

We're going for one day over fall break. My son choose MK. When we were at HS in July it was too crowded for him.:)

We're going for one day over fall break. My son choose MK. When we were at HS in July it was too crowded for him.:)
That's what I told the kids... with no shows, etc, there just aren't enough rides to go around, and everyone wants to be there.

I'd do MK or HS with one day. If it is Saturday I wouldn't even consider Universal. Even with express it is too insane. Sunday is more reasonable but would recommend express still if you go on a weekend.
Thanks. We always do Express, I agree.

I would go to Universal and purchase the 2 for one park plus the Universal Express Unlimited pass only because Disney is not divulging capacity numbers, running rides at full capacity, no FP, etc. Go to Universal w/ UEU pass and let them ride until their hearts are content.
That's definitely in the running. The kids love Universal, one day is tough, though. First world problem.

There is a very good deal on Discovery Cove one day tickets through UT right now. Actually might be cheaper than one day at the other parks, and a good weekend choice. Definitely cheaper than the others if you consider the included meals / snacks / drinks.

There is a very good deal on Discovery Cove one day tickets through UT right now. Actually might be cheaper than one day at the other parks, and a good weekend choice. Definitely cheaper than the others if you consider the included meals / snacks / drinks.
Good to know, will check it out.

Epcot or HS. Our favorite park is Epcot and we easily spend multiple days there, but HS has a lot too do too now.

My kids would choose DHS. Plus ToT is mine and DD favorite ride, DS loves Star Wars and my SO loves RnRC.

We have one day to get into a park. It's not ideal, but we canceled trips, and this is a last minute cram-in trip. The kids are 8,10, and 12. They are Disney veterans.
The kids say HS or EC. I'm thinking MK, but wondering if we should just do Universal?
mk the lines are down and the ones always heavy are down under an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter