• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can only ever listen to music from one decade again. Which decade are you choosing?

80s!

My mom always poked at me because I was born in 1988 but always loved the 80s music. 90s has good music, 2000s does as well but 80s just has a twinge more for me. Now if we're talking about movies I think the '90s has it beat for being the better decade.

Yeah, I was born in '78 but when I was in High School, all that 90's grunge was in and I just hated it! I was still into 80's music and just didn't see the appeal. There was at least new music from 70's & 80's acts still coming out and a couple of newer bands I liked, but not many. I was an 80's kid, but remained and 80's teen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter