You can eat nothing but food from 5 chain restaurants for the rest of your life

They are...few and far between. Some in NY, PA, RI, MA and not sure where else....oh and 1 not far from Disney.

Still a few here in CT, though I'm not sure why/how, as we stopped going a decade ago due to horrible service and menu choices being whittled down.

McDonalds
Olive Garden
Outback
Red Lobster
Cheesecake Factory only because everybody else here is saying their menu is huge ... FOMO :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

That gets me breakfast and semi decent coffee, salad, pasta, steak and seafood and whatever they have at Cheesecake Factory :rotfl2:

In no particular order....
  • Longhorn Steakhouse
  • Cracker Barrel
  • Olive Garden
  • Joe's Crab Shack
  • House of Kobe

Any Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants (Maggianos, Wildfire, etc.)
Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze)
Zupa's for great soups, salads, sandwiches
Chik Fil A
Portillo's

a famous chef having more than one restaurant does not a chain make.

Of course that's just the Thomas Keller Restaurant Group. I wouldn't call it a chain per se.

https://www.thomaskeller.com

I guess what might be a chain in Keller's empire is Bouchon Bistro and Bouchon Bakery. But it used to be larger. But Keller decided to open more restaurants in Napa Valley when space became available. However, last time I was in Vegas I made sure to go to Bouchon Bakery where I got breakfast for my work team.

McDonald's for sure - ain't no way I am going without a Quarter Pounder or a Big Mac for the rest of my life, food snobs be damned :hyper:

Subway - lots of them and good enough variety of toppings to get in all the food groups at any given time

Swiss Chalet

Freshii

Pizzaville

Chili’s (Love their chips and salsa)
Sonic (I *need* at least one limeade slush a week)
Panera (Salad and stuff)
Olive Garden (“Italian”)
Texas Roadhouse (Burgers and steak)

1. Dennys or another diner chain that has menus for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
2. Wild Wing (Canadian chicken wing place) because I want my damn chicken wings when I watch sports!
3. McDonalds for when I want something fast or want ice cream
4. 5 guys Burgers & Fries because they make my favorite burger
5. The Keg(Steakhouse chain here in Canada) because I'd want a nice sit down option for special occasions

This is difficult! Many of these chains I’ve never even heard of, but with what I have access to I would say:

Bonefish Grill
Chick Fil A
Chili’s
Texas Roadhouse
A pizza place. I don’t really love any chain pizza around here, but if I had to pick a chain I’d probably say Pizza Hut because they are better than Domino’s or Papa John’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter