• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can be only one age forever , which age would you choose?

26, as long as it’s just my age and doesn’t come with everything else going on when I was 26...

I’m also going to say late 30s to early 40s...

When I was that age, our 3 kids were old enough to mostly entertain themselves & fend for themselves as needed... but the oldest 2 hadn’t yet graduated from high school & were still home.

I hate college. LOL!

As long as I don't have to live through the summer, I'd say 21.

Second semester of junior year in college and first semester of senior year...some of the best times of my life. However, the summer between my junior and senior years was one of the worst summers ever, due to family issues.

I’m 71 now. If aging stopped now I’d be fine. Enough time and money to do what I want and travel where I’ve never been. Plus My husband snd I are healthy. And I have dear friends, some I’ve had since high school and others for over 40 years. Life is good.

As much as I hated turning 40 at the time, I can say now that I’ve loved being in my forties.

I like all ages. :)

Each year felt right at that time.

I'm not sure I'd ever like to be stuck at one age.

It seems like being stuck would get boring after awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter