You break the most expensive thing in the room you're currently in , what do you break?

If we're talking MSRP, it's probably my work laptop - they give us high-end machines though this one is older now and likely to be refreshed soon, so I don't know it's actual value today.

In terms of actual value, I've got some older video game hardware that might be worth a decent bit at this point. I don't know for sure, but some of it wouldn't even be easy to replace if it were to be broken.

The couch I'm sitting on cost more than my laptop and TV combined. I also have a grandfather clock in this room. My dad made it by hand, especially for me, before he passed away. It's priceless.

The electric fake fireplace insert we put in our wood burning fireplace. $2,700.

My phone probably. My other tech is ancient and in need of replacement, but the phone is only a year old.

An antique carved chest I bought in Turkey, but I'm not sure how I'd break it as it probably would survive a direct nuclear hit.

Probably the Ethan Allen custom down sofa and loveseat set…

Besides appliances......my laptop. Which I did a few years ago. I spilled hot chocolate on a year old Laptop :(
Several years ago I had a new laptop less than a week and I spilled a glass of wine on it. Thankfully it was covered under the warranty/insurance thing I paid extra for. It was fixed and I used it for the normal life cycle of a laptop, but it never was quite "right".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter