• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are what you eat

jenndisney

DIS Veteran
I am obsessed with You Are What You Eat on BBC America and just signed up on the website. Is there anyone else here that belongs?

I have done the plan for a week so far and have really started to feel better. DH agreed to do the food at dinner and even he said that he is feeling a bit better. Now if I can get him to join me the rest of the day.

I've never heard of or seen this show - it sounds interesting. Do you have a link or can you explain what the show is about?

For the website to make sense you need to see the show. It shows on BBC America at 11 and 11:30 (CT) Gillian McKeith is a holistic nutritionist. The show follows a person or family on an 8 week plan. She begins by taking them to a room with a table full of what they ate for a week. She then gives them a plan to reset their bodies to become healthy. It is not a diet but a lifestyle change. It is amazing how much the people change in 8 weeks. They look healthier, usually have lost weight, and their cravings for unhealthy food are gone.

Here is the website: http://www.gillianmckeith.info/

If you can, try to see the show. It is amazing.

Jennifer

I love that show! Especially the British lingo..from eating to many crisps, you are 2 stone overweight!

The other day Gillian was making her version of a hotdog for the couple who ate over 150 hotdogs a year. She had pig snout and other gross stuff she put on a bun to show them what really was in regular hotdogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter