You are the first to know

Whipperwhirl

DIS Veteran
I couldn't get a FW reservation for the holidays and Im sorry to say I am giving up. I just cant spend my time on the phone or online trying to get resies any more.

An opportunity has presented itself to do something magical for the family - We are getting a puppy tomorrow. I haven't even told my FB friends. You are the first to know. The best part is now we are going to have to buy a camper so we can travel to the fort with the little guy. Hubby doesn't know how one thing connects to the other yet . . . hahaha

I couldn't get a FW reservation for the holidays and Im sorry to say I am giving up. I just cant spend my time on the phone or online trying to get resies any more.

An opportunity has presented itself to do something magical for the family - We are getting a puppy tomorrow. I haven't even told my FB friends. You are the first to know. The best part is now we are going to have to buy a camper so we can travel to the fort with the little guy. Hubby doesn't know how one thing connects to the other yet . . . hahaha

Is that what I have to do to get DH to buy me a camper...get a puppy? I'll be on that first thing in the morning.:idea:

Oh yeah - I am evil - in the nicest possible way.

First the I talked hubby into the two week Fort vacation next halloween. Then - a puppy.
Now - How can we leave a aa member of the family for two weeks? We are going to have to get a camper? My evil plan is all comming together . . .

And of course, after the RV you have to get a golf buggy. The fur babies HAVE to have a buggy to ride on. :goodvibes

Hey !! Idea !! Hold a Fort Fiend contest for a name for your new Puppy !!:woohoo:

No ?? Okay,,just a thought.

I'm gonna let the Fort Fiends name my next born child.:dancer:

Oh yeah - I am evil - in the nicest possible way.

First the I talked hubby into the two week Fort vacation next halloween. Then - a puppy.
Now - How can we leave a aa member of the family for two weeks? We are going to have to get a camper? My evil plan is all comming together . . .

Gosh.....I just LOVE you!!! You are so subversive! :rotfl:

Pictures, definitely! LOVE puppy pictures.

So funny about the domino effect -- it's like that "If you give a mouse a cookie" book. If you get a puppy, you're going to need a camper to camp with him in...:goodvibes

The best part is now we are going to have to buy a camper so we can travel to the fort with the little guy. Hubby doesn't know how one thing connects to the other yet . . . hahaha

Us guys may be a little slow but we eventually figure things out. And I have faith in your husband, he will make the connection. New camper equals new truck to pull camper.

Congrats on the new puppy, we just rescued a puppy on Labor Day(Wife and Daughter talked me into it) and so far I have survived.

gotta love a new member of the family. yes, pictures asap... can't wait to meet the little one. :)

See but I’m always the one in control - we get the new Truck - we need a bigger garage - which means a new house! . . . Yes - before I’m 40 I'll be living closer to Disney in a new house which means more trips to the Fort - with the dog, in a camper, with a golf cart to tool around the fort muhahahaha. I just need to be patient - it will all come together - and it starts today - I can't wait!!!

Us guys may be a little slow but we eventually figure things out. And I have faith in your husband, he will make the connection. New camper equals new truck to pull camper.

Congrats on the new puppy, we just rescued a puppy on Labor Day(Wife and Daughter talked me into it) and so far I have survived.

Pictures of our new baby - she is so wonderful - no firm name yet but we are thinking of Gypsy:

wrf9lk.jpg

iwqk2x.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter