you all are so good at praying....

Ami, you all have had such a tough year. I will be praying for your whole family, especially your MIL. God Bless you all. :hug:

Just wanted to update everyone. Scotts Grandmother passed away this afternoon. Please remember the family in your prayers tonight. They've had a rough year. Especially Scotts mom Dianne.

So sorry, here also.
My Mom always use to say God doesn't give us more then we can bare, Dianne must be one strong lady.

The prayers are on the way. I have spent a lot of time with people in life's final stages, I know what it is like to wish for a peaceful transition for the patient but at the same time worry about how to comfort the survivors. I only wish there was an easy way to take care of both.

Thinking and praying for your MIL. You take care, too. Let us know when you get back. :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like it's been a really tough year. You'll be in my prayers.:hug:

Awwww, Ami. This year has really taxed your family. Death is so bitter-sweet. You don't want to lose your loved one, but neither do you want them to endure the suffering. I will keep your entire family in prayer, and especially Dianne. Be safe, dear one.

I'll be in prayer as well for your family...as well as a prayer of Thankgiving for you Ami...for being a kink daughter and grand daughter in law. No every one has that! What a great example for your children.

Ami texted me a while ago. She is on her way to the funeral and says that Scott's family is doing well and staying strong. Everyone please keep her family in your thoughts. They have been through too much this year.:hug:

Ami texted me a while ago. She is on her way to the funeral and says that Scott's family is doing well and staying strong. Everyone please keep her family in your thoughts. They have been through too much this year.:hug:

Thanks for the update, Jen.

Ami I'm sorry for yet another loss for your family. I hear God never gives you more than you can handle and I believe it as I had the same thing happen in 99. Stay strong and pray HARD! It will get better for your MIL!!!! Bless her!:grouphug:

I'm home from NC. I wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I could really see them working in my MIL this weekend! She had her moments where I wasn't sure she was going to make it, but they were few and far between. For the most part, she was a pillar of strength, a gracious hostess to all who came by to offer condolences, and a remarkable daughter who managed to carry out all her mother's wishes.

Unfortunately, we made it to MILs about an hour too late. We got there at the same time as the funeral home. She was surrounded by lots of family when she passed, and I hear it was peaceful....maybe even joyous because she got a big smile on her face just before she took her last breath.

Please continue to pray for Dianne. She has lots of support, but I know the next few days will be especially difficult, now that she is all alone. She told me yesterday that she has worked her a** off for the last few years just so everybody could die. I think she feels a little lost now. Despite this, and as bad as it sounds, I'm sure that there will be a sense of relief now too. She can leave the house without needing somebody else to stay. She can do what she wants, when she wants. I'm very grateful for that and looking forward to her having that freeing feeling.

Thank you all again. I am so appreciative of all of you!

Glad you are safely home. I hope all your wishes for Dianne come true and soon.

Glad your home Ami, you have certainly been missed around here. Still praying for Dianne and you guys as well.

Ami, glad to hear your home safe and sound. My prayers are with you and yours, especially Dianne, that God will give her strength and help her find her way through these difficult times. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter