you all are so good at praying....

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
that I would love for you to send some of that my MILs way. She just called and the hospice nurse told her to get the family to NC because Grandma is not going to make it through the weekend. I'm not asking for extension of life. She is dying of cancer and more than anything wants to go home and see her husband again. What I am asking for is strength for my MIL. After losing her husband and father a few months ago, this is almost too much for her to bear. We are leaving either tonight or in the morning to go down and offer any help we can and be there for Margaret as she leaves this world.
Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers are with your mother in law..and your family Ami.
Safe travels, and God bless.:hug:

that I would love for you to send some of that my MILs way. She just called and the hospice nurse told her to get the family to NC because Grandma is not going to make it through the weekend. I'm not asking for extension of life. She is dying of cancer and more than anything wants to go home and see her husband again. What I am asking for is strength for my MIL. After losing her husband and father a few months ago, this is almost too much for her to bear. We are leaving either tonight or in the morning to go down and offer any help we can and be there for Margaret as she leaves this world.
Thank you.

(((hugs))) to you and your family right now Ami. Of course you will be in my prayers.

If the uptown express to heaven runs thru NC, your poor MIL is going to get on it. what a rough year for her.

Yeah...no kidding.......she has already been put through hell!! Calling one in for you guys Ami.

:hug: Ami, my thoughts and prayers are with your MIL...and you guys too.

my thoughts are with your family, most especially your MIL. i hope that she finds some comfort from you and your family being with her.

Ami I'm praying for your family as they travel and for your MIL during this very difficult time! :hug:

Ami, don't know what to say .... you guys have had a rough year. Sending prayers and if you need me im here.:hug:

Sending up prayers for your family, Ami, especially your MIL. You mentioned Grandma Margaret's name, but what is your MIL's name - I like using names when I pray if possibel (although I know for Certain God knows who I'm talking about anyway).

Praying for peace and comfort.

Ami, prayers to you and your family. Wow, what a hard year this has been for your family. I hope the trip later this year will help her some. Be safe and keep us informed.

Sending up prayers for your family, Ami, especially your MIL. You mentioned Grandma Margaret's name, but what is your MIL's name - I like using names when I pray if possibel (although I know for Certain God knows who I'm talking about anyway).

Praying for peace and comfort.

You're absolutely right! I prefer to pray with a name myself. My MIL is Dianne. Thank you so much!

My thoughts and prayers with you and your family, Ami. What a sad year for you and yours. Be safe and take care ~ I'll be thinking of you. :hug:

Dang Ami, I don't know what to say except that we are all thinking about you, and will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter