• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yorkshire County menu change

So sad they changed the fish at Yorkshire. We were there in December and it was horrible. No longer on our must-do list. Don’t think we will even bother the next trip despite the new pie.

I am sorry if I am wrong but it really does look like WDW is increasing profits by lowering the quality of their CS restaurants. I love fish but the quality of the fish at Yorkshire has dropped a lot.

The new offerings are great if done well but I'm not OK with the nasty Tilapia they are using for fish N chips now...

I was excited until I saw just how much mushroom is in the pie. :crazy2: I was hoping it would just be little bits that you don't really notice (like peas in a pot pie).

When did they start serving tilapia? Thanks.
It seems they never served cod or if they did it was in the early '80's when Epcot opened. By the time the '90's came into being the cod supply was already dwindling. In recent decades they have served either tilapia or panga/pangasius, all white fishes that are sustainable.
Whatever it is I like it;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter