YooHoo, BobBrazeal...I need you again....nevermind, I made do.

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Okay, now. How do I get this little and under my name & title:

Well, here is what it would look like when it is small enough to go in as an avatar. See what you think.

mc_ava.gif

As an alternative. Use this reduced dove that you have in your signature as your avatar and put the Merry Christmas in your signature.

peacedove_ava.gif

Looks pretty much like crap, don't you think?:D Got any suggestions?

The dove looks too little to read too.........I'll just go with one of the generic ones. Thanks for all your help....you're so smart & sweet. ;)

You might just look for something that has less detail in it. When you reduce anything down to 50 x 50 pixels, if it has a lot of detail it doesn't reduce well.

You would need some sort of image file editing software. One that I use is Paint Shop Pro 7. If the image is animated you will need a package that can handle animated .gif files. Paint Shop Pro comes with Animation Shop. This is what I use for animated files.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter