YOLO Part: Business Meetings With A Carrot Garnish Updated 5/20

A Carrot Garnish

Once we got back to the room did I want to just take a quick nap? Absolutely. But no one would allow that so instead I was in charge of putting my couch bed back together so we could use the living room area. Our plans for the night was drink all our drinks and play jackbox games. Brittany played bartender for the beginning of the night, and we kept the moscow mule them but she said “I’ll make sure to make them stronger than ale house” oh perfect. Not to mention every bottle on the top shelf will be gone by the am. Take that information and just imagine how the night will go.

51146552306_01de9cdda7.jpg

Out of all the jackbox games, my favorite is the t-shirt game. And it is truthfully the best when you get a good picture and a slogan. The amount of laughter that was had we were shocked we didn’t get a noise complaint. Sorry to any of our neighbors

51146553036_cb27fe85f6.jpg

With each jackbox game they turned it into a drinking game, finish your drink before we go onto the next game. Fair enough. So thats exactly what we did. The pack Kiss had for games, I believe we made it through 5 games. For the last one we all seemed to be done and over it. At this point I believe it was Joe who asked if we could walk over to Pop so he could see it.

Around this time we were all over the place. The boys were throwing punches at each other for fun, Brittany was informing Joe that she loved me longer than him, Alish ran to get more ice, and I was just trying to make popcorn. At this point it was 1am and garrett was planking the tables…thats a flashback to Spring Break 2013 when Brittany was planking everything.

51146779043_e2f68e857f.jpg

On a scale of 1-10 the whole group was at a solid 9.5 in the hating me and Brittany. All casual things. So why they made me be in charge of Brittany on our walk…who’s to say but I took that job and we headed out with our popcorn.

The group was slow at leaving the room so we waited outside under the lion king log and ate our popcorn.

51145876127_2f3644ecb4.jpg

Next thing we know the boys take off leaving us girls behind. Which ended up being fine. We walked around the pond and over to Pop. This was the part of the night where things were just being said, it was one of those late night walks I love where you just have the greatest conversation. At the beginning it was Brittany randomly asking me who my maid of honor is going to be and that she is ready to fight someone for the spot (lets keep in mind I am not hers) and then it spiraled into her being apologizing constantly for bringing a crazy into my life, she didn’t think it would end up so bad as it did. We then found ourselves over by Goofy

51145880442_b5eed5639a.jpg

This is the point of the night where I sat on that red car and cried. Late night walks and deep convos can lead to things you are not prepared to hear and Brittany said something I never expected to say to me and next thing I know I was crying. And I don’t cry easily. Then they decided to start asking about Gma and I was officially a goner. It was a quick cry session until I realized I somehow managed to loose a contact so I was officially half blind. We decided it was probably a good idea to head back. As we headed back over it was Alish’s time to say what she needed to say, I knew it was going to be about what happened the previous night with her not being able to go to the Boardwalk, and at the point in time we all agreed no matter what if we don’t like something we speak up. Overall our 1am stroll was a much needed thing.

When we got back to the room the boys asked us where we got lost too. Brittany was crashing. Brittany and I claimed the actual comfy bed and complained how we didn’t get the comfy bed. The party was still going strong out in the living area, they were now heating up pizza we brought down with us. I decided to eat chips and salsa in bed and hand feed Brittany carrots because she just had to buy them. This is when she decided she was over the carrots and threw one in her water…carrot garnish how classy.

The rest of the group decided to play a new card game, skulls. Brittany and I decided to claim the nice bed and sleep. I probably took a nice 15 min nap when Joe came running in and jumped on the bed asking if we could go to Radiator Springs. We both tried to get her to get up but this is truly when Joe and I bonded. Until I put on Alish’s crocs and he disowned me.

It was a lovely 4am now. Brittany was the only one who decided to call it a night. We all headed back outside and man was it chilly. But truthfully that was mostly my sun crisp skin still radiating heat.

This was hands down the highlight of this trip. 4am at Radiator Springs, who would have ever thought we would be running around still thriving at this time.

51147665590_668494a9a3.jpg

51147339154_63dfa6a3f5.jpg

Then we all decided to choose a car that best represented us

51147339079_2bab9a7141.jpg

51146778618_c7fed0f013.jpg

51146779033_0757d3ec3b.jpg

51146553281_e159c068eb.jpg

They all then asked why we didn’t stay in the section. In which I replied I asked Brittany Cars or Lion King and she chose Lion King. They were all mad. Can’t blame them because the cars section is hands down the best at this resort.

Our time in Radiator Springs came to an end

51146778953_bc81c0c9ef.jpg

51145880647_798a22fb8b.jpg

On our walk back to Lion King Joe just kept telling me how that I’m a great friend to Brittany and how excited she was when I told her I would come down.

When we got back to the room Brittany moved back to her table bed. The boys were still going strong on the drinking and we all just sat around chatting. Before we decided to call it a night I decided one last hoorah as I said “lets do a trick on Brittanys bed” Joe instantly said he was going to sleep on the couch cause it was going to end badly. A small little somersault never hurt anyone.

It was officially 5am when we decided to end our little party. 5am…whats sleep at this point? Not to mention the fact that I had to wake up in 2 hours to get my boarding pass. Love that for me.​

Last edited:
Love reading your trip reports. Great way to feel like we're "at" Disney from home! Our daughter is currently VERY excited that the College Program has opening back up as it's been her dream since she was 14. Also, Bonus points to Kiss for the AWESOME Minnesota Wild sweatshirt! Go Wild!

Love reading your trip reports. Great way to feel like we're "at" Disney from home! Our daughter is currently VERY excited that the College Program has opening back up as it's been her dream since she was 14. Also, Bonus points to Kiss for the AWESOME Minnesota Wild sweatshirt! Go Wild!

I'm so glad the DCP is coming back, the new housing looks like a dream! I hope when she applies she gets the role she wants and enjoys every minute of it. I still talk about my program to this day. Truly one of the best things I have ever done.
The Sabres (AKA our home team is not good so he had to start rooting for another team. I don't watch hockey but I will say they have the best logo with the bear)

Last Day Of Fun

My alarm went off at 7 and that 2 hours of sleep was truly nothing. I managed to get my boarding pass and went back to sleep…or that was the plan. Why my body hated me and said you shall not sleep, beats me. I tossed and turned until 9 and then everyone woke up at 11. We had to get ready quick!

While the original plan was to head to MK today it was instead a day of rest…but then quickly became one of our busiest days on the trip. Our first stop of the day was to get some food and by popular demand it was Japanese BBQ

51171090901_d06d895a7a.jpg

The best part about coming here for lunch was the cheaper lunch deal they had. We got so much food for the price. We started with some soup and salad.

51171880624_4c2fdb3743.jpg

Then with the lunch came a choice of two meats. Everyone did this combo except Kiss and Garrett because they decided to go all out and get a big fancy meal that came with so much food.

51171880259_3e16e11b02.jpg

The downfall to this meal is the cooking part. And truthfully that is not awful. Its the fact that we only had one grill for all 6 of us that made it more time consuming then it should have been. By the end of the meal it ended up being…whose food is whose and I don’t care you can eat it. We were on a time crunch as we were finishing up. We had plans to go to Top Golf this morning to do brunch but decided to do the lunch price at BBQ. So instead we switched the two and had to get a move on if we were going to make it to our reservation. Lunch was a 10 out of 10. I thoroughly enjoyed this more than the korean BBQ we did back in November.

Everyone jumped back into the cars and we were on our way to golf. This was Alish’s suggestion. Her friends asked if she wanted to go this day because it’s 50% off on tuesdays so thats a steal. She asked the group and everyone seemed to want to. When I agreed to come I thought I was coming for mimosas and beignets but the day got switched around so it looks like I was coming to golf.

51170422582_4d313a3583.jpg

We checked in and had to wait for a bay to open up. We were all surprised when we learned that the price wasn’t per person. We all thought $20 a person plus the $5 first time price. But just kidding it was $20 for the bay and that was honestly a steal. Especially for me who was there to be there and doesn’t take golf seriously.

We waited maybe 10 minutes and then we were called. We were given our bay number and we were happy we weren’t on the first floor. We were on the second floor/ middle floor but all the way over to the end which was not a perfect location.

The worker came over and helped us sign up and get started. The fun thing about this is you can use it as a plain old driving range, aim for the targets and points, or there are games to play on the screen if you come with kids.

51170422107_85a006338f.jpg

As we got situated Brittany asked the group if we should get a bucket of beers. Coming from the girl who driving here said “I’m done with drinking this trip” it was comical. But our group all agreed and we got ready to hit some balls.

51175862765_2aa9bba21c.jpg

This truly was the most funniest sight to see because we all sucked. Like no one was standing out to be a pro. Even Brittany who use to golf back in high school wasn’t doing so good. After a few rounds of targets we decided to change it up and see the game options. We chose the first option, angry birds and I crushed it. Truly you just had to hit you ball in the right direction and since every ball is chipped it just knows on the screen what part of the angry bird tower to hit.

51171090726_2a4c84c26f.jpg

The game was sort of boring so we decided to go back to the target game to score points and at this point it was just about hitting a ball somewhere. Points weren’t mattering to us, we were trying to see how far we could hit it, if we could hit the poor ball cart. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we ended up paying for 2 hours.

Once our 2 hours hit we called it a day, the boys already said how in October when we come down that we need to be there on a Tuesday so we can come back. This is the point of the trip where we said our goodbyes to Joe. He had to work the next day and was in charge of getting their dog at daycare. The rest of us hopped in Alish’s car and we headed to Publix. Tonight we were having dinner over at her friend D’s home and it was only fair that we bring the food since we basically invited ourselves over.

So we decided to get chicken, some side salads, and dinner rolls. D said she has the dessert ready. Once dinner was purchased we headed over to her home. I LOVE her family so much! She has the cutest little boys ever and her and her husband are hands down the nicest people I have ever met. When we arrived she had her table all set up and ready for us. We enjoyed our dinner and then were entertained by her kids the rest of the night.

51172190835_e0d1f35872.jpg

Family dinner was a success. As soon as we were about to leave her oldest son finally got more chatty and warmed up. So before we left he wanted to show us his bedroom. But not just his toys but his cool light up stars on his ceiling.

And with that we left. We said our goodbyes and they waved from the porch as we drove away. This was hands down a great way to end my last night in florida. On the way back to the resort we almost stopped for some twistee treats but we were way to full. So we headed back to AoA for one more sleep.

All the fun things had ended there. Once we got back to the room we packed everything up and laid around for a bit. Both Brittany and Alish contemplated going back home since we were leaving bright and early. But they both ended up staying and we called it night fairly early since we had to be up at 3am to catch the tragical express.​

The End Of Another Trip

My alarm went off at 3:30am and all I basically did was get out of bed and walk straight to the tragical express. As I was grabbing all my stuff alish decided to also wake up and head home before work. This is when she received an email from Hong Kong with her flight information. Just for that reason we felt like this trip was planned perfectly as she would be off to Hong Kong to live till who knows when.
Brittany woke up to say her goodbyes but then decided she was just going to stay longer to get some sleep before heading home.

It was a nice stroll through aoa one last time. A very peaceful morning. And we waited for our bus to come get us. There’s something about a super early morning tragical express that doesn’t make it seem so sad that a trip has come to an end...probably because I’m still sleeping to care.

51192425011_8c8b7c4715.jpg

The airport was quiet and no one was around. We checked our bags and went through security. This was the quickest I have ever went through at MCO. When we got to our gate it was a ghost town, just me kiss and Garrett. Not a single worker or other passenger.

51192425031_df5ef5d3c2.jpg

The flight home was the best flight I have ever taken. There was a solid 40 of us on this morning flight meaning I got my own row and slept the whole time. It was truly magical.

Unlike last time we weren’t stopped to fill out waivers about getting covid tested before entering the state. And this time I even planned ahead and filled it out online.

And with that, another short fun filled Disney trip has come to an end.

Unlike this spur of the moment trip I can say that I won’t be down in Florida for a while. However there will always be a Disney vacation in the distant future when it comes to me. October to celebrate the 50th has been the plan since Joe said to come down because he has a week off. I call this the Joe trip, he picked the date and resort. Our group is getting bigger for this trip, my friend who I haven’t been to Disney world with since our night school graduation (the last Disney park we went to together was Tokyo) said her and her boyfriend got approved that week off so they are going to join us.
I’m just patiently waiting for October to get here because this trip is going to be the best. Celebrating WDW 50th and crying at Halloween horror nights. Can’t wait!​

You always come up with the best Halloween costumes! October will be here before you know it. I love how your group is growing. Fun times ahead.

Are you planning a trip to visit your sister in Hong Kong?

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. :earboy2:

The End Of Another Trip

My alarm went off at 3:30am and all I basically did was get out of bed and walk straight to the tragical express. As I was grabbing all my stuff alish decided to also wake up and head home before work. This is when she received an email from Hong Kong with her flight information. Just for that reason we felt like this trip was planned perfectly as she would be off to Hong Kong to live till who knows when.
Brittany woke up to say her goodbyes but then decided she was just going to stay longer to get some sleep before heading home.

It was a nice stroll through aoa one last time. A very peaceful morning. And we waited for our bus to come get us. There’s something about a super early morning tragical express that doesn’t make it seem so sad that a trip has come to an end...probably because I’m still sleeping to care.

51192425011_8c8b7c4715.jpg

The airport was quiet and no one was around. We checked our bags and went through security. This was the quickest I have ever went through at MCO. When we got to our gate it was a ghost town, just me kiss and Garrett. Not a single worker or other passenger.

51192425031_df5ef5d3c2.jpg

The flight home was the best flight I have ever taken. There was a solid 40 of us on this morning flight meaning I got my own row and slept the whole time. It was truly magical.

Unlike last time we weren’t stopped to fill out waivers about getting covid tested before entering the state. And this time I even planned ahead and filled it out online.

And with that, another short fun filled Disney trip has come to an end.

Unlike this spur of the moment trip I can say that I won’t be down in Florida for a while. However there will always be a Disney vacation in the distant future when it comes to me. October to celebrate the 50th has been the plan since Joe said to come down because he has a week off. I call this the Joe trip, he picked the date and resort. Our group is getting bigger for this trip, my friend who I haven’t been to Disney world with since our night school graduation (the last Disney park we went to together was Tokyo) said her and her boyfriend got approved that week off so they are going to join us.
I’m just patiently waiting for October to get here because this trip is going to be the best. Celebrating WDW 50th and crying at Halloween horror nights. Can’t wait!​
I couldn't get Oct.1but got Oct 2nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter