• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yoga?

::Snow_White::

DIS Veteran
Does anyone here do yoga?
Sorry, if there is a thread on this already, I didn't see one.

Do you have classes you go to, or do you practice at home?
Any poses you really love?

I bought a couple DVDs in the middle of July this year and have been doing it ever since. I love yoga! I can definately tell a difference, I'm much more flexible. There isn't any place to take classes around here unfortunately so I just do it at home usually every day.

My favorite poses Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend), which I'm still working on getting perfect. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend), and Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose).
I can't do many of the advanced ones, since I just started not too long ago, like the arm balances or anything.

I search around yogajournal and I love reading the articles too.
I also meditate evey once in awhile.
Anyone else? :goodvibes

I am a pilates fan myself, but I do add yoga in every so often. My gym has classes in both. I have yoga DVDs but I just cant get into them.
I have found that yoga and pilates do so much for you that other exercises don't. They change your outlook on life and they way your body looks. You can not lose a lb and yet look leaner. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter