Yoga videos ?

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
I happen to see a video on fb on Sun Gazing
He was unable to walk on his own due to bad knees from being a jumper in the military etc. He had gained weight etc. He started doing yoga and lost weight and started inproving. At the end of the video it shows that he is able to run on his own without the brace cruch things.

has anyone who had muscle issues or health issue improve by doing yoga???

Anyone know of a good yoga video for beginners who are out of shape? Thanks

I happen to see a video on fb on Sun Gazing
He was unable to walk on his own due to bad knees from being a jumper in the military etc. He had gained weight etc. He started doing yoga and lost weight and started inproving. At the end of the video it shows that he is able to run on his own without the brace cruch things.

has anyone who had muscle issues or health issue improve by doing yoga???

Anyone know of a good yoga video for beginners who are out of shape? Thanks

I love Rodney Yee's Yoga for Beginners. His voice is soothing, and none of the moves is too troublesome for someone new to yoga. Or if you don't want to invest, I'd check out Tara Stiles' channel on YouTube; she has several sequences on their for beginners, morning yoga, yoga for flexibility, you name it.

Enjoy! I love yoga when I do it, but I find it hard to commit (I'd rather be outside walking or running most days).

I have Bob's Yoga for the Warrior and like it a lot. I had a very hard time with my knees for months. Its finally improved a lot only time I've had major issues is with climbing steps. So maybe I can finally return to yoga.

Zoesmama03 said:
I have Bob's Yoga for the Warrior and like it a lot. I had a very hard time with my knees for months. Its finally improved a lot only time I've had major issues is with climbing steps. So maybe I can finally return to yoga.

I too have problems with my knees and the doctor said I need to strengthen the muscles surrounding the knee... Do you believe Yoga has helped you with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter